Dark elves and Queued buildings bug

Blackvision
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Dark elves and Queued buildings bug

Post by Blackvision » Sun May 31, 2020 2:42 pm

First of all, thanks Slitherine for the excellent work on the game!

Second, I see that Dark Elves (at least, in my example, Swordsmen) now get Scouting I - great!

However, upon casting Heroism on one, they lost it. It still shows in their abilities, but their vision is limited to a radius of 1 like every other standard unit. I also remember Nightmares used to have Scouting III, which has been reduced to Scouting I - I mention it because Nightmares still get Scouting I if you do the same thing to them, which other Dark Elf units do not. Can't tell if it's intended that all dark elves get scouting now or not, as it's not mentioned on the new descriptions, which are otherwise pretty accurate.

Not sure if it's related, but I have Warlord, making them Ultra-Elite after Heroism.

EDIT: Also, building queues don't seem to work? I queue up several and it says they're queued, but the moment the first one finishes, it returns to just Housing.

Oh, and I'm playing on GoG, the standard version number.

Seravy
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Dark elves and Queued buildings bug

Post by Seravy » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:50 pm

I've tested building queues in the latest version but it was working properly.
I'll investigate the scouting bug later, heroism should have no effect on unit scouting, if it does, that will need to be fixed. Nightmares are not affected by the bug because they fly, and flying unit default to having Scouting I even if they otherwise don't.
Scouting range of units has been redesigned although unfortunately it's not documented outside the changelog.

Return to “Caster of Magic”