Support Needed

Moderator: Slitherine Core

stumneale
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Support Needed

Post by stumneale »

Hello,

I have tried to fill a support ticket in but I have got no reply (nor have I received an email to say you have received the support request :( ).

Incidently I am having an issue with emails from you chaps, I have changed my email twice but I still get nothing (that is game turn notifications, password change emails, support request emails).

I have checked the usual places (Spam/Junk) I have no filters, and used another email not connected to outlook. I unsubscribed and resubscribed but nothing, so I am presuming its your side.
Best wishes,

General Stuart
PoorOldSpike
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Re: Support Needed

Post by PoorOldSpike »

You could also post in the forum asking for advice about various issues and see if members can help.
stumneale

Post by stumneale »

PoorOldSpike wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:52 pm You could also post in the forum asking for advice about various issues and see if members can help.
Are you able to help?
Best wishes,

General Stuart
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

as always best port of call is to post in the game you require help with, like mentioned above, then contact support again, as all message are answered, as long as there's a valid email sent to reply to
stumneale

Post by stumneale »

My issue is Slitherine/Matrix wide.... Not any particular game. Valid email address? My email addresses are valid. I used three different ones. So the issue is on this side. Cheers for trying though.
Best wishes,

General Stuart
PoorOldSpike
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by PoorOldSpike »

stumneale wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:16 pm
PoorOldSpike wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:52 pm You could also post in the forum asking for advice about various issues and see if members can help.
Are you able to help?

I dunno mate, it depends what your question was, all you told us is that you filled in a ticket about something.
I might be able to help but be warned that if your question is about women I'd be no help at all because they're a mystery to me.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

To contact support email at support[at]slitherine.co.uk.

Return to “General Discussion”