Opponent absent-Order of Battle Tournament2

Moderator: Slitherine Core

SturmannBlut
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Opponent absent-Order of Battle Tournament2

Post by SturmannBlut » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:52 am

Hello all! This is my first post here, so if it is in the wrong space or topic you have my apologies. I have joined the 2nd Order of Battle Tournament. I completed my set up phase ( only on the Wehrmacht side) and it appears that my opponent is not taking his turns. I understand this is timed, & that I may be premature in this post HOWEVER I don't want to screw this up by my own ignorance. My questions: Should I be doing anything at all? Should I just wait to see if the fellow takes his turn? Will Batman get out of this alive? ;) Let me know please. Grateful to Slitherine and all the guys who will probably kick my tactless backside all over the joint. All the best, E.

Brenmusik
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Re: Opponent absent-Order of Battle Tournament2

Post by Brenmusik » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:48 pm

You're doing fine, it might be wise to start the other game (I'm assuming it's mirrored - not playing this time) time being a factor.

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Opponent absent-Order of Battle Tournament2

Post by IainMcNeil » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:54 am

As long as you've taken your turns and its waiting for you opponent to move then the issue is on them. If they don't move at all they'll be kicked from the tournament and you'll be awarded a win and BYE score. If they get past the minimum turn count they'll get a score penalty and you'll get a bonus, so either way you should not be punished.

Return to “General Discussion”