Games Want or waiting to see it when it appears

Moderator: Slitherine Core

MrsWargamer
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Games Want or waiting to see it when it appears

Post by MrsWargamer » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:38 am

I have two games that have defied the odds (that being still able to get my interest in a time when the LAST thing I need is yet another war game that never gets played), that being Tigers on the Hunt, and the slow and steady and not over hyped Strategic Command 3.

Tigers on the Hunt mainly because it managed to pull off actually computerizing an impossible challenge Advanced Squad Leader. And as a long time veteran of SL/ASL, I would know what a success looks like. Granted, a person has to like ASL first before wanting Tigers on the Hunt.

Strategic Command 3, mainly because of some AI remarks I have seen around. I'm not in a hurry for yet another grand strategy title. But when it appears, I will be interested in how it survives the first year of inevitable nasty commentary ALL war games suffer with.

So boys, what's your list of waiting and wanting. I'm only waiting on Tigers on the Hunt, as my budget just laughs at me when I mention buying a beyond 80 dollar (taxes eh), war game.
I CAN be reached
email me at sukunai.ni.yori@hotmail.com

AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Games Want or waiting to see it when it appears

Post by AlbertoC » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:06 am

There are several games in the Slitherine pipeline which are absolutely mouthwatering :D I cannot say anything more but 2016 and 2017 will be very interesting years...

As for other companies and other genres I'm really looking forward to the expansion of Guns of Icarus: Online (should be out soon) and the zubmarine DLC for Sunless Sea.

Return to “General Discussion”