Multiplayer notifications

PC/MAC : Commander the Great War is the latest release in the popular Commander series to bring the thrill, excitement and mind-breaking decision making of these difficult times to life.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz

trulster
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

Multiplayer notifications

Post by trulster »

Started looking into multiplayer, is it possible to get email notifications for when it is your turn? Or is the only way to login to check?
Robotron
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Re: Multiplayer notifications

Post by Robotron »

Up to Slitherene's PBEM system upgrade a few weeks ago email-notifications worked fine, at least for me.
Now they seem to be broken for many players for reasons unknown.
I contacted the Support Team in October about that issue but got not reply and then asked again just yesterday. here's the reply:
Sorry, but I have asked the web admin and was waiting to hear back from them. They have replied to my colleague but not yet to me. They are working on a fix for that, and even if that does not fix this it should allow them to debug this further, as their initial investigations are not showing any specific errors on this and nor are they receiving errors from the email provider. They've not told my colleague when this fix will be ready, but hopefully it will not be too long and the moment I know more I'll let you know
:?
Slitherine's Commander the Great War - Director's Cut: POTZBLITZ mod!
FIND IT HERE: http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=218&t=77884&p=662610#p662610

Return to “Commander - The Great War”