Page 1 of 1

Tupi - Army List Spreadsheet error?

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:09 am
by Three
I've been looking at the Tupi list, and the line for "Warriors" shows the points cost as 7. Checking the appendix on costs I get to 7 as well (ave/unarmoured 4; bow* 1; Imp ft 1; HW 1).

All the versions of the spreadsheets I've got saved, and the Little Army Builder app show the cost for the warriors as 6pts - I'm assuming that the unusal weapon combination is throwing out the spreadsheets, and they aren't counting the HW as it isn't in the "impact" cell, but am I missing something else?

Re: Tupi - Army List Spreadsheet error?

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:29 am
by kevinj
I think it must be the odd combination, it's probably worth notifying the creators as they probably just missed it.

Re: Tupi - Army List Spreadsheet error?

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:43 am
by Three
Once again, thanks for the prompt reply.

Re: Tupi - Army List Spreadsheet error?

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:14 pm
by furby91
Hi

I'm the developer of the Little Army Builder and I read this post later.
With the current version, you can't select the combination Imp foot, HW

Please, can you confirm that it is incorrect (at least for the tupi) ?

Alain

Re: Tupi - Army List Spreadsheet error?

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:41 am
by kevinj
Hi Alain,

Tupi has the combinaton of Bow*, Impact Foot/Heavy Weapon, which I think is unique.

Also it is not possible to select Musket for Warriors. Eastern Forest Culture and others get this. Eastern Forest Culture can have Musket with Impact Foot/Swordsmen.

Re: Tupi - Army List Spreadsheet error?

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:31 am
by nikgaukroger
Alain,

Whilst you're here 8)

Any chance of making the section where you enter troop details (the "spreadsheet" bit) larger so mare lines can be shown? It gets a bit of a pain scrolling up and down lists where the list is longer than the display.

Really like the App - have stopped using Excel sheets in favour of this :D

Re: Tupi - Army List Spreadsheet error?

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:09 pm
by furby91
Hi Kevin

Not sure to understand for the musket.

For me, you can select the combination below without any problem:
Medium Ft/Unarmoured/Average/Musket/Impact Foot/Swordsmen

Did you mean something else ?

Alain

Re: Tupi - Army List Spreadsheet error?

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:18 pm
by kevinj
Hi Alain, the problem is with Warriors, I don't see the option for Musket.

Re: Tupi - Army List Spreadsheet error?

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:07 pm
by furby91
kevinj wrote:Hi Alain, the problem is with Warriors, I don't see the option for Musket.
OK, I see

Re: Tupi - Army List Spreadsheet error?

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:12 pm
by furby91
nikgaukroger wrote:Any chance of making the section where you enter troop details (the "spreadsheet" bit) larger so mare lines can be shown? It gets a bit of a pain scrolling up and down lists where the list is longer than the display.
Hi Nik
Do you remember which columns cause the problem ?
And for which values ?

Re: Tupi - Army List Spreadsheet error?

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:24 pm
by nikgaukroger
furby91 wrote:
nikgaukroger wrote:Any chance of making the section where you enter troop details (the "spreadsheet" bit) larger so mare lines can be shown? It gets a bit of a pain scrolling up and down lists where the list is longer than the display.
Hi Nik
Do you remember which columns cause the problem ?
And for which values ?
Not specific columns I was wondering about making the area where you enter troop details bigger so more lines are displayed.

Re: Tupi - Army List Spreadsheet error?

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:49 pm
by furby91
Kevin,

Warriors may have Musket and Tupi may be Impact foot/Hvy weapon

you will crush all your opponents :)

Alain