Cupon alreade used even though I didn't buy anything?

Having problems with the download service? Need help ordering from the Slitherine shop? Tell us your problems and we'll do what we can to help!

Moderator: Slitherine Core

ViperofMino
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Cupon alreade used even though I didn't buy anything?

Post by ViperofMino »

I wanted to buy an expansion for shadow of the shogun. Applied the coupon, didn't let me pay because it said I had already used it. So I try to eliminate the coupon from the pricing and try again. Then it doesn't et me because I had "already used the coupon". What's up with that? I didn't even get to finish my purchase and I can't even get my discount?
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cupon alreade used even though I didn't buy anything?

Post by pipfromslitherine »

I would contact support@slitherine.co.uk with the details of your transaction. They should be able to provide better help.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
ViperofMino

Post by ViperofMino »

alright I will email them
Traxis

Post by Traxis »

I had a similar issue, emailed Support, and the guy who replied declined my request to issue a new coupon or reactivate the used one claiming that "Users have 30 days from when the email is sent to redeem the coupon then they should be using the coupon within 30 days, and we will not grant a user a new coupon outside of those 30 days" (what does that have to do with my issue again?).

In my case, I tried to complete a purchase with the coupon, but it was declined for some reason because of my bank. Then I wanted to try again, and after adding the coupon it said that it was already used, so BEWARE to anyone who wants to get a coupon after a declined payment. They WON'T give you another one, even though it wasn't actually used.

Return to “Online Ordering & Support”