Page 2 of 3

Re: Online ordering & support

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:49 pm
by buffalo
I just got a new computer. I have multiple Slitherine games on my old PC...how do I transfer them? I tried moving the folder to the new PC but that did not work.

Thanks

Re: Online ordering & support

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:15 pm
by VPaulus
Hi buffalo,

You'll have to contact us at support[at]slitherine.co.uk with your order details (email address used to place the order and order reference number if possible) and we will provide you with new download links.

Re: Online ordering & support

Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:34 pm
by gilflo
Hello
I purchased Battle academy for iPad on Applestore today.
Have I to pay again to download it on my iMac?

Thank's

Re: Online ordering & support

Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:51 pm
by VPaulus
Unfortunately, yes. On the case of PC and Mac, you don't need to purchase another license.
But on case of iPad the version is always sold separately. Apple doesn't allow cross-platforms promotions.

Re: Online ordering & support

Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:35 pm
by banzai716
hello ,
I logged the first time in multiplayer and I played my first game one round, then that of my opponent then after partially blocked ...

I logged out and now impossible to reconnect with my account siltherine ago this error message "not enough data transferred-message incomplete "

I have several accounts with matrix

thank you for your understanding

Re: Online ordering & support

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:24 am
by VPaulus
banzai716 wrote:hello ,
I logged the first time in multiplayer and I played my first game one round, then that of my opponent then after partially blocked ...

I logged out and now impossible to reconnect with my account siltherine ago this error message "not enough data transferred-message incomplete "

I have several accounts with matrix

thank you for your understanding
Is it with the game Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm?
If that's the case, then please check this forum thread and try the suggestion offered by the other player:
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3765020

Re: Online ordering & support

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:40 am
by banzai716
yes it market
thank you very much and good holidays

Re: Online ordering & support

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:26 pm
by mcpeake
I have registered FOG digital on 16/6/10 Other fog books after this but cant get my serials recognised when I try them in the new FOG I also keep getting asked to combine my matrix and slitherine details despite completing the box many times Can you advise please

Re: Online ordering & support

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:20 pm
by VPaulus
@mcpeake
Please contact us at support[at]slitherine.co.uk regarding your serial numbers issue.
Regarding the issue with the site asking you to combine Matrix and Slitherine details, try with a different Internet browser.

Re: Online ordering & support

Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 2:08 am
by jvf147
I just got Pandora, and I can't install it. All I see are the install files for Linux and Mac, I have a Windows.

Re: Online ordering & support

Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:18 am
by VPaulus
The zip file for installing Pandora, should contain 5 files.
Pandora-Release-Linux-x86_32.zip
Pandora-Release-Linux-x86_64.zip
Pandora-Release-MacOSX.zip
Pandora-SetupRelease-ML-112.exe
ReadMe.txt

Pandora-SetupRelease-ML-112.exe is the one you need to use for installing the Windows version.

Re: Online ordering & support

Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:21 am
by jvf147
VPaulus wrote:The zip file for installing Pandora, should contain 5 files.
Pandora-Release-Linux-x86_32.zip
Pandora-Release-Linux-x86_64.zip
Pandora-Release-MacOSX.zip
Pandora-SetupRelease-ML-112.exe
ReadMe.txt

Pandora-SetupRelease-ML-112.exe is the one you need to use for installing the Windows version.
I've clicked on that before, all I get is an error message that says "Pandora is not installed", and the read me file just tells me to insert the disk, why do i have to wait for a disk.

Re: Online ordering & support

Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:41 am
by VPaulus
I suspect you have a corrupted download. Contact us at support[at]slitherine.co.uk with your order details and we will provide you with a new download link.

Re: Online ordering & support

Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:43 am
by jvf147
VPaulus wrote:I suspect you have a corrupted download. Contact us at support[at]slitherine.co.uk with your order details and we will provide you with a new download link.
I entered the wrong email by one number (jvf20014 instead of jvf20012). I have no idea what how to get the order details.

EDIT: Also I already emailed support, they just told me to restart in safe mode, which did nothing.

Re: Online ordering & support

Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:52 am
by JosephM
Hello JVF147,

Did you report the ticket under 2015052010000568 where you sent the ticket swearing? If so, you had not provided any information to us regarding the issue, and only said "I can't XXXX install your (swearing) game, (swearing)", which obviously contains no information which helps with the issue. Had you contacted us to say that you had been discussing the issue under the forum post (URL) then I would have instantly provided the installer as I have now done.

If it does not relate to this ticket, please can you provide the ticket number so I can help there.

Re: Online ordering & support

Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 2:37 pm
by jvf147
JoeMiller wrote:Hello JVF147,

Did you report the ticket under 2015052010000568 where you sent the ticket swearing? If so, you had not provided any information to us regarding the issue, and only said "I can't XXXX install your (swearing) game, (swearing)", which obviously contains no information which helps with the issue. Had you contacted us to say that you had been discussing the issue under the forum post (URL) then I would have instantly provided the installer as I have now done.

If it does not relate to this ticket, please can you provide the ticket number so I can help there.
It's asking for the serial key that supposed to be in the disk. Also I already said that when i got the game I put in the incorrect email address by one number (20014 instead of 20012), so I don't have the receipt.

Re: Online ordering & support

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:12 pm
by fortress
Don't know if this is the right place for this question or not. If I buy the hard copy of 'Heroes of Normandie' will it have any of the updates or new versions on the disc or will it just be the original release? Downloading is slow for me and I want to minimize it as much as possible but I definitely want the hard copy.

Re: Online ordering & support

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:21 pm
by VPaulus
fortress wrote:Don't know if this is the right place for this question or not. If I buy the hard copy of 'Heroes of Normandie' will it have any of the updates or new versions on the disc or will it just be the original release? Downloading is slow for me and I want to minimize it as much as possible but I definitely want the hard copy.
It will have the original version. So you'll need to update it from the Internet.
Please note that you'll only need the last update, as our updates are comprehensive.

Re: Online ordering & support

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:21 am
by Waltero
Hello, Could you delete all of my online games.
All of my online games are duds...please rid me of them. I might wish to play this game sometime in the near future, would like to start with a clean slate.

Thanks
Walter

Re: Online ordering & support

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:03 am
by zakblood
support[at]slitherine.co.uk

only they have the information and power