Paypal Coming Back Before End of Holiday Sale?

Having problems with the download service? Need help ordering from the Slitherine shop? Tell us your problems and we'll do what we can to help!

Moderator: Slitherine Core

kcfodder
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Paypal Coming Back Before End of Holiday Sale?

Post by kcfodder » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:14 pm

Sorry I can't use my credit card at the moment and was wondering if Paypal would be back before the end of the Holiday sale?

Happy Holidays!

flamingpig0
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: Paypal Coming Back Before End of Holiday Sale?

Post by flamingpig0 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:13 pm

kcfodder wrote:Sorry I can't use my credit card at the moment and was wondering if Paypal would be back before the end of the Holiday sale?

Happy Holidays!

Not having paypal 'online' has just persuaded me not to order a product- Slitherine are losing money !!

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:18 pm

Please understand, that's not by Slitherine whim that the Paypal is not working.
Plimus, which is the Slithereine/Matrix ecommerce provider, is the "culprit".
viewtopic.php?t=30088
The Paypal service should be online in January, but there's no concrete date so far.

kcfodder

Post by kcfodder » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:45 am

VPaulus wrote:Please understand, that's not by Slitherine whim that the Paypal is not working.
Plimus, which is the Slithereine/Matrix ecommerce provider, is the "culprit".
viewtopic.php?t=30088
The Paypal service should be online in January, but there's no concrete date so far.
No worries I just wanted to know if it would be before the end of the sale? Since you don't know I will just have to wait for another sale to purchase the games...

KC

Winkius

Post by Winkius » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:43 am

I too hope that you'll keep the sale going at least a little while after Paypal comes back online. I tried to order the new FoG supplement and one of the discounted older ones for Xmas, but couldn't (I only use Paypal for hobby stuff).

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:17 pm

Hi guys

the Paypal issue is completely outside our control so it will just appear again one day, but we don't know when. This means we have no way to know if it will be before or after the sale ends.

Sorry for the inconvenience. You can be sure we are far more annoyed about this than you are!

The Slitherine Team

barras

Post by barras » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:53 am

Pleased to see Paypal facility back.However,still unable to purchase game desired.Transaction declined twice.I have consulted Paypal and there is no problem with my account.As I do not have a credit card deemed suitable by Plimus it appears I will not be buying From Slitherine again.

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Sorry you are having problems, barras. If you can mail your e-mail, address and any other info you can think of that might help Slitherine/Matrix locate your failed orders they will look it up. Mail to info@slitherine.co.uk.
Thanks.

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:50 am

Barras we're really sorry you had problems. I'v sent you a private message to see if we can find out some details so we can track down the issue. It is possibel there are still some gremlins in the system as we did do testing but nothign compares with dealing with thousands of live customers on different setups. We'd relaly like to resolve the issue and get you up and running.

Return to “Online Ordering & Support”