Not Secure: slitherine.com

Having problems with the download service? Need help ordering from the Slitherine shop? Tell us your problems and we'll do what we can to help!

Moderator: Slitherine Core

uneducated
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Not Secure: slitherine.com

Post by uneducated »

Trying to connect to slitherine.com store or forum webpage, I receive a "Not secure" error message. (Don't use passwords or buy, it says.)

This is the same if I try https://slitherine.com or https://www.slitherine.com

It makes me think twice about purchasing something in the Easter sale...
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Not Secure: slitherine.com

Post by zakblood »

that's your call to buy or not to, but as neither site take payment either, but take you to bluesnap which does make it secure, i can't see your issue either effecting you or anyone else, posting the same item 2 times now, won't effect the outcome or alter the advice offered or given by me, as it's not only correct, but the latest and most update as i know it, but as your still unsure and i don't have a site staff badge to back it up, and could be anyone

if your not sure of something and feel the need to post a 2nd time after advice offered in good faith has been given, please ask at staff support

support@slitherine.co.uk and they will say the same and hopefully make you feel more at ease
uneducated

Re: Not Secure: slitherine.com

Post by uneducated »

zakblood wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:40 am that's your call to buy or not to, but as neither site take payment either, but take you to bluesnap which does make it secure, i can't see your issue either effecting you or anyone else, posting the same item 2 times now, won't effect the outcome or alter the advice offered or given by me, as it's not only correct, but the latest and most update as i know it, but as your still unsure and i don't have a site staff badge to back it up, and could be anyone

if your not sure of something and feel the need to post a 2nd time after advice offered in good faith has been given, please ask at staff support

support@slitherine.co.uk and they will say the same and hopefully make you feel more at ease
Thanks, zakblood.

Return to “Online Ordering & Support”