sengoku + pike and shot

Having problems with the download service? Need help ordering from the Slitherine shop? Tell us your problems and we'll do what we can to help!

Moderator: Slitherine Core

letarsier059
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

sengoku + pike and shot

Post by letarsier059 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:21 am

Hello,

1) Bought sengoku (and all its dlc)

Either I launch from the steam launcher, or autorun, or even sjidai.exe, the same thing happens :

A welcome screen, and when I click on "play game", nothing happens. I have the same welcome screen, and nothing more.

2) Bought pike and shot "le roi soleil"

Either I launch from the steam launcher, or autorun, or even pikeandshot.exe, same story than above :

A welcome screen, and when I click on "play game", nothing happens. I have the same welcome screen, and nothing more. Over and over ...

Running on win7 ultimate, GC geforce gtx 1060, all drivers up to date. And no, before it could be asked, there is no such thing like a file in "my games" directory related to those 2 games.

Any piece of advice ?
Last edited by letarsier059 on Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: sengoku + pike and shot

Post by zakblood » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:18 am

run steam and game as admin and reboot the pc and retry and re post if the same happens

pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: sengoku + pike and shot

Post by pipfromslitherine » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:33 pm

If there are not game folders being created in Documents/My Games then the games are being prevented from starting at all, and this is likely because of an overzealous anti-virus.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here

Return to “Online Ordering & Support”