Manuals

Having problems with the download service? Need help ordering from the Slitherine shop? Tell us your problems and we'll do what we can to help!

Moderator: Slitherine Core

USN88
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Manuals

Post by USN88 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:43 am

Good evening.
1) Went to order TOAW IV and Panthers in the Fog and wanted the versions that had manuals with the games (I'm old school, I REALLY like having my games come with manuals for some reason). Went to submit my order and came across the option to make both purchases 'upgrade to book and digital'. At the checkout screen, the game is listed with 'download'. The question is: If I buy TOAW at 39.99 and Panthers at 27.99, do I get manuals or are they both digital downloads that require the 15 or 20 dollar upgrade to get the manuals?

2) Also went to order Korsun Pocket as part of the same order, but there is NO version listed for that al all on my screen. Am I to assume that is just a digital download or is there a CD?

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I look forward to your response so that I may make a decision about my order.

Take care.

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Manuals

Post by VPaulus » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:25 am

If you want the boxed edition you need to tick on "Upgrade to Boxed + digital edition" when the games are in the cart.
You need to do to each game you add in the cart.
Otherwise it will be a digital download edition only.

There's no boxed edition to "Korsun Pocket".

Return to “Online Ordering & Support”