Undo option does not work for DLC

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

RetiredGambler
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Undo option does not work for DLC

Post by RetiredGambler »

Hi folks,
I really enjoyed playing Panzer Corps. I just came back to the game for another challenge and tried to play DLC39 with Undo option off.
It appears that the undo button is still enabled, whilst it is disabled in the case of vanilla Wehrmacht campaign.
I would be grateful if someone could let me know how to fix it.
Last edited by RetiredGambler on Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
turn4441
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Re: Undo option does not work for DLC

Post by turn4441 »

That is odd. I never noticed it. It does work for the other main games, e.g. Afrika Korps, Soviet Corps, Allied Corps, but not the Grand Campaign, US Corps, or Operation SeaLion. Maybe try the support thread? Although, at this point, they'd probably just say to simply not use the undo button when playing.
RetiredGambler

Post by RetiredGambler »

turn4441, thank you for your reply. Your tips lead me to think that there is a way to play the Grand Campaign DLCs with the undo move function off. I will make a Mod to overwrite the main Wehrmacht Campaign with the DLC39.
frugivore
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by frugivore »

I had something similar occur. I had enabled the "Unmoved units warning?" option which should trigger when I try to End Turn. It worked when I tried to click the End Turn button, but not when I used the hotkey (Alt+E).
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

It would be necessary to release a Definitive Edition of this game and take the opportunity to fix these bugs...

Return to “Panzer Corps”