Walkthrough Soviet Corps Manchuria as Japanese

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

7TPTank
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Walkthrough Soviet Corps Manchuria as Japanese

Post by 7TPTank »

If you want to play as the Japanese against the smartest AI (lv2), you can not only capture all Soviet cities but also destroy all Soviet units by the following rules I developed based on my own experience. I wrote these to share with interested players.

1. Capture Choibalsan, Chita and airfield (8,3) with 16th Japanese Inf because the Soviets have no units there and they will not be able to purchase units from those cities. By doing so, they will not be able to refuel their aircrafts at the airfield.

2. Attack the landing craft with the artillery and the fighter that are on the island. Then use 13th Japanese Inf to attack the landing craft. Thus, the landing craft will be suppressed by the artillery first and then be hurt worse by the fighter and the Infantry.

3. Use the bombers wisely and be sure to send a fighter to protect it. Sometimes they can make great damage. But NEVER attack the Soviet fighters unless they are running out of bullets, or your fighters will be hurt much worse than the enemy’s.

4.Don’t be afraid that your units will be hurt much worse than the enemy’s. Make enemy’s units run out of bullets, then you can attack them effortlessly.

5. Attack the Soviet artillery near Vladivostok when you have a chance, or it will be even harder for you to attack the Soviet tanks.

Return to “Panzer Corps”