Panzer Corps v1.10 Changelog

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

Delta66
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Re: Panzer Corps v1.10 Changelog

Post by Delta66 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:33 am

Thank you very much for continuing to improve Panzer Corps.

fliegenderstaub
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by fliegenderstaub » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:10 am

blindsey wrote:...
I agree with the majority so far, I would like to see the cheat made into an option to recall destroyed units. Remembering to turn it on is a pain. After about 3 or 4 years into the DLC Grand Campaign (for about the 4th time, yes we replay content), if you lose a beloved 4 star unit with 3 heroes, what do most of us do (be honest), we simply replay the allied turn over (and over) again until the unit is not destroyed, and then continue. There is no penalty when doing this. With your new cheat, if it were an option, I think most of us would use it and therefore would be penalized (properly) for being so stupid as to leave the aforementioned unit defenseless in the first place.

Well, I am glad to know I am not the only person replaying the allied to turn from time to time... :oops:

Therefore I was very happy to see the cheat "reform units" appear with 1.10. :D Unfortunately I am one of those players not to be called young anymore. And as a result I forget consistently to enable the cheat. :(

So, please (!!!) transfer "reform units" from a cheat to a game setting that could be enabled! Thank you very much in advance! :)

Otherwise let me say that 1.10 is very good work in my opinion. I am still playing the DLCs, but I am going to buy Afrika Korps asap (promised :wink: ).
...and like the once-mighty Mahi-Mahi, you will end
up on a poo-poo platter in the Tikki Hut of life! -Al Bundy -

fliegenderstaub
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by fliegenderstaub » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:34 pm

Although I know about the german language trouble naming objects, I thought the DLC was working fine, but now I started the 39 campaign again and the names were mixed up. I am using the german language mod of the DMP. Is this an issue to be adressed to the DMP or is it a problem related to patch 1.10 and the german language?

Thanks in advance! :)
...and like the once-mighty Mahi-Mahi, you will end
up on a poo-poo platter in the Tikki Hut of life! -Al Bundy -

lucke689
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by lucke689 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:13 am

Its states in the change log that...
•The game can now play voiceovers not only for pre-scenario, but also for post-scenario briefings.

I play through the first scenario and i did not get any voice over (post-scenario briefing) after it was completed. Is there something in the game folder I can check to see if it was installed correctly?

Thanks.

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:32 am

lucke689 wrote:Its states in the change log that...
•The game can now play voiceovers not only for pre-scenario, but also for post-scenario briefings.

I play through the first scenario and i did not get any voice over (post-scenario briefing) after it was completed. Is there something in the game folder I can check to see if it was installed correctly?
You don't hear because there aren't no debriefing voices.
That was a request from the mod community to be able to play voices during the debriefing.

lucke689

Post by lucke689 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:21 am

Ok, I misunderstood. Thanks for the quick response VP!

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:58 pm

Although it would be nice, to have debriefing voiceover. :(
But voice actors are expensive.

El_Condoro
Panzer Corps Moderator
Panzer Corps Moderator

Post by El_Condoro » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:18 am

I scanned this thread for the answer to this question but it's a long thread ... :)

Is it possible to find out how many AI units are in the 'Reserve' via a cheat code?

I am doing an Allied Sicily and want to make the number of Axis units that escape through exit hexes a victory condition. Without laboriously counting them, I can see no way to test what the victory condition should be for the escaped units.

Delta66

Post by Delta66 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:21 pm

The improvments are great, but the AI still fire artillery units after the tanks and infantry attack the same target!

aleader
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by aleader » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:22 am

fliegenderstaub wrote:
blindsey wrote:...

Therefore I was very happy to see the cheat "reform units" appear with 1.10. :D Unfortunately I am one of those players not to be called young anymore. And as a result I forget consistently to enable the cheat. :(

So, please (!!!) transfer "reform units" from a cheat to a game setting that could be enabled! Thank you very much in advance! :)
Agree 100%. I'm never sure if it's enabled or not and often forget to enable it when in a campaign. It's now an essential feature for me and should be included as an option that can be checked in the game settings at the very least. It's such a good feature that I don't even care if there's an option for it....just enable it permanently.

Delta66

Post by Delta66 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:50 am

Agreed too.
It's sometime difficult to remember if a specific code is enabled.

Most of the time I play in "Chess" mode, and I would really appreciate if it was a regular setting option rather than a cheat code.

Great work anyway, thanks.

orlinos
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by orlinos » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:07 am

Since interface changes are usually controversial with developers (too many options and a game starts to look like an Excel spreadsheet), a good temporary solution might be for the log window to log and show the active cheats.
Piotr 'Orlinos' Kozlowski

Delta66

Post by Delta66 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:11 pm

I also like to have a way (a hotkey) to acess the "mission briefing" once a scenario is started.
When the goal is the usual Capture all objectives this is easy to remember. But in the DLC goals are sometimes more complex, and from time to time I'm not sure how the goal was worded or what was the intelligence hints given in the briefing.

orlinos

Post by orlinos » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Delta66: it's already possible with the 1.10 patch. The sortcut is CTRL+M, the log button. The UI button is the baloon to the right of the "Toggle Reserve list".
Piotr 'Orlinos' Kozlowski

Delta66

Post by Delta66 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:55 pm

Thank you very much. It works fine.

I tryed the ballon button a few times before, but for some reason it only showed an empty window. So i thoguht it was only for chatting.

ceandersen

Post by ceandersen » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:13 am

I loved the new battle animations for version 1.10, but I thought the illustrations of cities and airports were very flowery. Have any way I can keep the original illustrations?

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:09 pm

ceandersen wrote:but I thought the illustrations of cities and airports were very flowery. Have any way I can keep the original illustrations?
If you know how to use a program like Gimp, Photoshop or for example paint.net, you can edit LayerTerrain.png and replace the tiles you don't like with the old ones. You need also to have the previous version of the LayerTerrain.png in order to get the old tiles that you want to replace with.

ceandersen

Post by ceandersen » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:00 pm

Thanks, I will try your suggestion.

rizza
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by rizza » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:44 pm

Does the 1.10 apply to the Grand Campaigns?

Also. I had Grand Campaigns 39, 40, and 41 installed on my computer and they worked just fine. I installed the 1.10 update and now they don't even appear on the menu. I reinstalled them, but they still dont show up. Is this fixable?

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:12 pm

rizza wrote:Does the 1.10 apply to the Grand Campaigns?

Also. I had Grand Campaigns 39, 40, and 41 installed on my computer and they worked just fine. I installed the 1.10 update and now they don't even appear on the menu. I reinstalled them, but they still dont show up. Is this fixable?
In 1.10 there's a new folder for mods and DLC. It's on the right side of the Campaign menu (Arrow 3) and not in the middle of it.

Return to “Panzer Corps”