- I appreciate the fixes to heroes but I'd like to be able to see what they offer during gameplay without 3 mouse clicks. The dots don't really tell me anything useful, and its a difficult to keep track of where all your heroes are in battle and thus use them effectively.Just out of curiosity, what would you prefer to see in the new patch? Maybe we could use your suggestions in the next one.
_ The unit losses is also very cool but the scenario casualty screen is still overlooked. Someway to track how your armies been going as a whole is needed. Its own battle history would be cool. Civilisation 3 and HOI did this sort of thing very well
- The ability to deploy to land or air.
- The ability to discard trucks anywhere for mountaineers
- A more detailed strategic map. Towns and airfields look the same, unless scrolled over. Minor rivers barely disinguishable.
- More character limit please, both in unit name and in MP descriptions, (even bigger fonts)
- fixes to Frozen marsh, still acts as swamp
- Latest Churchill cannot enter bocage
- More detailed care to unit oobs and statistics, which is sloppy in Panzer Corps (sorry to be critical but it is). Why does the Comet have the same armour, armament and speed as a KIng Tiger ? Its a completely different sort of tank. Soviet 100mm AT is priced incorrectly, US mobile 155mm artillery has 10 rounds etc etc. Please check in detail as there are many errors. (i think seriously about releasing my own file).
- More features for MP. Deployment, co-op, campaigns and even rankings are just a few.
- Ability to mod game features and units more directly. I appreciate much has been done for those who make more campaigns. Supply, weather, experience (please fix low iniative experience effects or let me try ) , entrenchments, suppression, ambush and rugged defense.
No offence is intended and I don't mean to be critical as Panzer Corps is actually my favourite game and I'm very glad it is being worked on at all.