Mega pack discounts

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mega pack discounts

Post by IainMcNeil »

There are some complexities in the system that requires this to be limited in time that I'm not going to go in to. Solving them was prohibitive on the development side so this was the best we could do. We know its not perfect but we tried to do our best! Sometimes the offers don't expire but sometimes they have to and when they do you'll always find someone who just missed out.
dan_hnnng
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by dan_hnnng »

I still love the game but I'm upgrading to Windows 7 64bit in a few days. So I have not been playing because I'll kinda be starting all over. My question is- I own Panzer Corps, Africa Corps, Grand Campaigns 39, 40, 41, 42 all on disc with case. I own 42-43 West and 43, 44, 45 East as DLC. I still have the original downloads saved on an external hard drive. Will these still work or do I need to request download links? Also if I buy the Mega pack which is still cheaper than buying the campaigns I have as DLC as disc and buying the campaigns I do not yet own on disc, My intentions have always been to own all on disc. To the question (buying the mega pack to complete my collection- to have all on disc) what can I do with the extra campaigns on disc? What if I bought my brother or son the original Panzer Corps hoping they get into it. Would I be able to give them the extra campaigns?
Thanks
Danny
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

dan_hnnng wrote:I still love the game but I'm upgrading to Windows 7 64bit in a few days. So I have not been playing because I'll kinda be starting all over. My question is- I own Panzer Corps, Africa Corps, Grand Campaigns 39, 40, 41, 42 all on disc with case. I own 42-43 West and 43, 44, 45 East as DLC. I still have the original downloads saved on an external hard drive. Will these still work or do I need to request download links?
Yes. They will work.
dan_hnnng wrote:What if I bought my brother or son the original Panzer Corps hoping they get into it. Would I be able to give them the extra campaigns?
I'll have to confirm this, Danny. Because normally we don't transfer keys from account to account once they are registered, unless there's a good reason, like having two different accounts.
I'll post it here after getting the confirmation.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

EDIT Sorry misread this so editing the response.

Yes you can pass on the old expansions but if you have registered any of the serials it might be fiddly as you'd need to get them removed and added to your friends account by contacting support.

Return to “Panzer Corps”