Mega pack discounts

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

veranschi13
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Mega pack discounts

Post by veranschi13 »

Couldnt download it right away, but with the link in the email it worked absolutely fine. Discount of 70% was included, so I only paid $14.44. Now it is downloading ;)
jayman
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by jayman »

Does the megapack download include the 1.14 patch? Only asking because I have limited download restrictions and almost 1 GB for the patch and then whatever for the megapack...
veranschi13
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by veranschi13 »

Yes, it does. Application is updating my game to 1.14 right now. The file is 833MB big.
jayman

Post by jayman »

veranschi13 wrote:Yes, it does. Application is updating my game to 1.14 right now. The file is 833MB big.
Great! I only have 1.2GB left until next week so having it all in one helps.

Downloading now.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Thanks for the feedback guys - as you can see we have now released the mega pack! If you have any problems with your coupons just shout.
Tarrak
Panzer Corps Moderator
Panzer Corps Moderator

Post by Tarrak »

I just bought my Megapack and it's downloading atm with 1450 Kb/s so if it stays that way the whole download will take only around 10 minutes.

The instructions how to generate the discount coupon and how to use it was very clear and everything went flawless. Great Job. :)
OmegaMan1
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by OmegaMan1 »

Ian, I already own all 10 DLCs, but with a great discount, I couldn't pass up the Grand Campaign at the ridiculously low price of US$12. Thank you for offering continued high-quality support of your customers.

However, I do have one question. I have all 10 DLCs installed. If I wish to install the Grand Campaign, do I need to uninstall all of the original DLCs?
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

You don't need to but if you don't you'll see the uninstalled for the individual GC as well as the mega GC. No harm done just messy for some people.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

I forget to mention the discounts last till 23rd May so don't forget to buy before your coupons expire!
BubbaK
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by BubbaK »

If I download this weekend will it affect the game I have in progress? I just have Panzer Corp no additions.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

BubbaK wrote:If I download this weekend will it affect the game I have in progress? I just have Panzer Corp no additions.
No. :)
BubbaK
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by BubbaK »

When I get to Russia will I be able to follow the new tree? How?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

BubbaK wrote:When I get to Russia will I be able to follow the new tree? How?
If you're playing the Panzer Corps campaign you'll not be able to play the Grand Campaign tree. It's another campaign and they don't mix.
BubbaK
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by BubbaK »

I want to thank you for your support on this game. I played Panzer General on the computer and play station for years, it's great to have it back better then ever.
CrimsonStorm
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by CrimsonStorm »

Just spent ages going back and forth to the store trying to figure why its charging me full price and now seen you've stopped the discount. Any reason why? Just because I didn't buy the Mega Campaign immediately means I have to pay full price despite having all the DLC's up to West 44?
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

CrimsonStorm wrote:Just spent ages going back and forth to the store trying to figure why its charging me full price and now seen you've stopped the discount. Any reason why? Just because I didn't buy the Mega Campaign immediately means I have to pay full price despite having all the DLC's up to West 44?
I believe that the % discount for already owned packs is a permanent one. Are you logged into the store, and are all your serial numbers registered to your account?

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
lordzimoa
Lordz Games Studio
Lordz Games Studio

Post by lordzimoa »

Hi guys,

Sorry Pip, but I believe it was indeed a temporarily discount offer until the 26th of May or something... Iain is the best one to ask...
CrimsonStorm
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by CrimsonStorm »

IainMcNeil wrote:I forget to mention the discounts last till 23rd May so don't forget to buy before your coupons expire!
:( :cry: :(
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

Ah - my mistake then. Sorry for the misinformation!

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
KeldorKatarn
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Post by KeldorKatarn »

I got it already but... the timeframe for the discount was really a bit short. Any way you could maybe offer another period of the same length at some point for people who missed out on it? Maybe another special event for the release of Allied Corps or something so people can still get it later? I'm sure there's more people who missed the discounts and will not buy it full price Another special offer like that could only boost sales couldn't it? Especially if you coincide it with another PzC related release maybe? Just an idea.

Return to “Panzer Corps”