wrong scenario end screens (decisive victory)

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

canuck97
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

wrong scenario end screens (decisive victory)

Post by canuck97 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:52 pm

I just noticed that after I've installed Allied Corps I continuously get the wrong (for the Allies) scenario end screens when playing an original Panzer Corps scenario. E.g.: I just got a decisive victory screen from Allied Corps in the orignal 1st Russia scenario of Panzer Corps. Is this a bug or are all those screens transformed into the new Allied versions regardless of the started campaign?

Rood
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Re: wrong scenario end screens (decisive victory)

Post by Rood » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:55 pm

Check this post from another topic
KeldorKatarn wrote:
timek28 wrote:How can I change GUI from Allied to Axis outlook (and music)?!?

I'm in mid campaign GC 45 West and I cannot see any option that does the change... Also new GUI looks neat, but experience stars are not visible enough due to silver color surrounding gold stars. IMO that should be clearly visible as it is very important in game. Also is it just me or does the firing and explosion sound have a longer pause between them? Is this done to simulate "projectile flying time" or something?
You change that by changing the main campaign in the main menu (you don't have to actually start a new one, just choose the campaign. After the patch Allied Corps (even though not present if you didn't buy it but simply patched) is preselected, hence the layout)

Here's where you change it:

canuck97
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: wrong scenario end screens (decisive victory)

Post by canuck97 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:20 pm

Thanks a lot for the quick response! I just remember that I loaded the scenario as a simple saved game from my original PC campaign. So I have to switch the campaigns first in the main menu in order to get the original screens for the German campaign. I'll try that. Thanks again!

Return to “Panzer Corps”