How is day prestige before the last turn added?

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

timek28
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

How is day prestige before the last turn added?

Post by timek28 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:55 pm

If I finish scenario earlier. Say at turn 15 instead of last turn (20), is the missing per day prestige added? For example if I per day prestige is 25. Am I loosing 125 prestige by finishing at turn 15 or is that prestige added normally if I get a DV?

BiteNibbleChomp
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E

Re: How is day prestige before the last turn added?

Post by BiteNibbleChomp » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:34 pm

As far as I know, you would lose the 125 pp (in your example)

- BNC
Creator of American Civil War mod for Strategic Command WWI!
Discuss here: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4504986
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/tj4t11z3ttl142w/SCACW.zip/file

timek28

Post by timek28 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:06 pm

BiteNibbleChomp wrote:As far as I know, you would lose the 125 pp (in your example)

- BNC
Damn... That makes no sense whatsoever. In that way quicker and more efficient strategy is penalized instead of rewarded. But then on the other hand that wouldn't be the first time something illogical happened in the game.

Well if that is the case then I might be doing some more clicking until the last turn...

antoniocapo
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by antoniocapo » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:47 pm

timek28 wrote:
BiteNibbleChomp wrote:As far as I know, you would lose the 125 pp (in your example)

- BNC
Damn... That makes no sense whatsoever. In that way quicker and more efficient strategy is penalized instead of rewarded. But then on the other hand that wouldn't be the first time something illogical happened in the game.

Well if that is the case then I might be doing some more clicking until the last turn...
Yes, you miss the daily prestige for being too good. But you are so great you dont need that much anyways 8)

On a slightly related matter, losing cities and objectives and then retaking them is worth extra prestige the first time you take it back. So for those hold the objectives scenarios, it rewards you to let the AI take them all and then retake them for the extra prestige. Makes no sense either and should award you for not making them fall in the first place, but oh well...

Fun game either way :)

Return to “Panzer Corps”