Steam Achievements

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

goose_2
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017

Re: Steam Achievements

Post by goose_2 »

Ronik82 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:27 am I just recently completed the vanilla Wehrmacht campaign on Field Marshal difficulty and unlocked the additional difficulty levels - however I did not receive the Great Field Marshal (Win a campaign on Field Marshal difficulty) Steam achievement.

I managed decisive victories on most scenarios including all of the three American ones. I once switched the dice roll system from Normal to Limited Dice chess, but didn't like it so I changed back to Normal after the next scenario. No other changes to the difficulty were made.

Did I just have bad luck and should try it again or do you really have to win the vanilla campaign on Field Marshal with ALL decisive victories (including early Moscow 41) to unlock the corresponding achievement? Or would I be better off doing that achievement with one of the other campaigns (At the moment I only own the vanilla game plus Afrika, Allied and Soviet Corps DLCs)?
I would quick play the GC 39 to get that steam achievement.
Easy peesey chicken squeezy
goose_2
Lutheran Multiplayer Tournament Organizer. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRHQShaOv5PWoer6cP1syLQ
Ronik82
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Ronik82 »

goose_2 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:54 pm I would quick play the GC 39 to get that steam achievement.
Easy peesey chicken squeezy
Thanks for the advice, I might do that!
Nilex
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Nilex »

Is it possible to get the big three (Guderian, Manstein, Rommel) difficulty achievements all at once by appropriately setting custom difficulty to match all 3 combined? To save time, naturally (I am a big boy, I can take it, lol).
goose_2

Post by goose_2 »

Nilex wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:16 pm Is it possible to get the big three (Guderian, Manstein, Rommel) difficulty achievements all at once by appropriately setting custom difficulty to match all 3 combined? To save time, naturally (I am a big boy, I can take it, lol).
no I do not think so
goose_2

dalfrede
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Post by dalfrede »

Nilex wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:16 pm Is it possible to get the big three (Guderian, Manstein, Rommel) difficulty achievements all at once by appropriately setting custom difficulty to match all 3 combined? To save time, naturally (I am a big boy, I can take it, lol).
Knowing how software is written, to get a Manstein achievement, setting AI to +5 won't get it, it will look for Manstein setting.
There comes a time on every project when it is time to shoot the engineer and ship the damn thing.
Erasermarek
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Erasermarek »

Today i try first mission from US Corps on colonel... it was quick and i was surprised with Steam achievments at the end. I'm not sure if it should be like this.
Steam
Steam
Steam achievments.JPG (24.96 KiB) Viewed 5966 times
goose_2

Post by goose_2 »

Erasermarek wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:54 pm Today i try first mission from US Corps on colonel... it was quick and i was surprised with Steam achievments at the end. I'm not sure if it should be like this.

Steam achievments.JPG
Oh that is crazy. I did mine on the first battle of Norway in the Grand Campaign. Super easy mission to get those 2 knocked out. ;)
goose_2

mj43
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by mj43 »

okay, just finished the 1941 campaign but did not get the "Poking the Bear" achievement.
Do you have to play all the different scenarios to get it. like both choosing Leningrad and then Kiev i another game.
And I did not cheat !
Erasermarek
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Erasermarek »

mj43 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:49 pm okay, just finished the 1941 campaign but did not get the "Poking the Bear" achievement.
Do you have to play all the different scenarios to get it. like both choosing Leningrad and then Kiev i another game.
And I did not cheat !
Nope just play trough whole campaign... I get this achievment on 14th february - no problem with this.
goose_2

Post by goose_2 »

mj43 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:49 pm okay, just finished the 1941 campaign but did not get the "Poking the Bear" achievement.
And I did not cheat !
Were you able to make it to the Streets of Moscow scenario? Maybe that has something to do with it?

What I am curious about is has anyone received the all scenarios badge as it is one of 3 I have left to get the other 2 are the surviving the single scenario Bagration and Berlin
goose_2

faos333

Post by faos333 »

Hi, Recently I got Poking the Bear steam achievement after finishing GC 41 and in my case I did not play all different scenarios
Battlefield Europe get the most from Panzer Corps 8)
Download the new 2.4 Mod here http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=47985
PanzerCro
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by PanzerCro »

Grand Campaigner achievement works now ?
Nilex

Post by Nilex »

PanzerCro wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 1:26 pm Grand Campaigner achievement works now ?
Still broken :evil:
Although I completed last GC 6 months ago, before they repacked it to "Gold" on Steam. There might be a slim chance it would unlock if all GC missions/DLCs were to be completed in the Gold version. Even with my backed up saves of every damn GC battle (just prior to Decisive Victories) there is no way in Hell I'd waste my time testing that theory.
We are left in dev's good graces if they wish to bother about fixing that achiev. Even then we'd have to wait until PC2 is no longer in their focus. Would be nice to have a token symbol showing total victory over a great undertaking the GC certainly is.
goose_2

Post by goose_2 »

Nilex wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 3:49 pm
PanzerCro wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 1:26 pm Grand Campaigner achievement works now ?
Although I completed last GC 6 months ago, before they repacked it to "Gold" on Steam. There might be a slim chance it would unlock if all GC missions/DLCs were to be completed in the Gold version. Even with my backed up saves of every damn GC battle (just prior to Decisive Victories) there is no way in Hell I'd waste my time testing that theory.
We are left in dev's good graces if they wish to bother about fixing that achiev. Even then we'd have to wait until PC2 is no longer in their focus. Would be nice to have a token symbol showing total victory over a great undertaking the GC certainly is.
100% agree
goose_2

Erasermarek
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Erasermarek »

Thats sad... im looking for complet whole GC with DV.
PanzerCro
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by PanzerCro »

Nilex wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 3:49 pm
Maybe Sealion and US Corps campaigns should also be finished in order to trigger this achievement. After all they are in same menu as other GC's :)
Nilex

Post by Nilex »

PanzerCro wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:53 pmMaybe Sealion and US Corps campaigns should also be finished in order to trigger this achievement. After all they are in same menu as other GC's :)
Nope I finished them ALL, still not unlocked :evil:

This poor fellow even finished all alternative paths just to make sure, lol. There's a semi-confirmation the achievement is indeed broken couple of posts after the one I linked. Nothing to do but sit and wait I guess.

I even mentioned it in PM to main dev, hoping it to get patched along with the critical exploit I discovered, but I haven't even received an acknowledgement or anything. Probably got thrown straight in the trash bin, lol. Last thing he wanted to hear just weeks before official PC2 release :D
Rork
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Rork »

Ronik82 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:27 am Did I just have bad luck and should try it again or do you really have to win the vanilla campaign on Field Marshal with ALL decisive victories (including early Moscow 41) to unlock the corresponding achievement? Or would I be better off doing that achievement with one of the other campaigns (At the moment I only own the vanilla game plus Afrika, Allied and Soviet Corps DLCs)?
Press CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+A while in game. If "Cheats Used" is "True" then it's the player's problem (so to say) or you might've missed a DV (so yea, you need ALL decisive victories). Also don't change anyhting during the campaign (rules, difficulty or other stuff).
If you don't want to play again the vanilla campaign, you can try for that achievement on any other campaign.
PeteMitchell
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by PeteMitchell »

I just tried "CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+A" out of curiosity. What is the original intention of this message when you press CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+A
Comprehensive Battlefield Europe AAR:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=86481
Rork
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Rork »

PeteMitchell wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:45 pm I just tried "CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+A" out of curiosity. What is the original intention of this message when you press CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+A
Um... it's self-explanatory really. It opens a mini-screen where some conditions have their status checked, like if cheats were used during the game it's marked as TRUE, if not it's FALSE.

Return to “Panzer Corps”