Steam Achievements

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

goose_2
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017

Re: Steam Achievements

Post by goose_2 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:54 pm

Ronik82 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:27 am
I just recently completed the vanilla Wehrmacht campaign on Field Marshal difficulty and unlocked the additional difficulty levels - however I did not receive the Great Field Marshal (Win a campaign on Field Marshal difficulty) Steam achievement.

I managed decisive victories on most scenarios including all of the three American ones. I once switched the dice roll system from Normal to Limited Dice chess, but didn't like it so I changed back to Normal after the next scenario. No other changes to the difficulty were made.

Did I just have bad luck and should try it again or do you really have to win the vanilla campaign on Field Marshal with ALL decisive victories (including early Moscow 41) to unlock the corresponding achievement? Or would I be better off doing that achievement with one of the other campaigns (At the moment I only own the vanilla game plus Afrika, Allied and Soviet Corps DLCs)?
I would quick play the GC 39 to get that steam achievement.
Easy peesey chicken squeezy
goose_2
Lutheran Multiplayer Tournament Organizer. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRHQShaOv5PWoer6cP1syLQ

Ronik82
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Ronik82 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:34 pm

goose_2 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:54 pm
I would quick play the GC 39 to get that steam achievement.
Easy peesey chicken squeezy
Thanks for the advice, I might do that!

Nilex
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Nilex » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:16 pm

Is it possible to get the big three (Guderian, Manstein, Rommel) difficulty achievements all at once by appropriately setting custom difficulty to match all 3 combined? To save time, naturally (I am a big boy, I can take it, lol).

goose_2

Post by goose_2 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:33 pm

Nilex wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:16 pm
Is it possible to get the big three (Guderian, Manstein, Rommel) difficulty achievements all at once by appropriately setting custom difficulty to match all 3 combined? To save time, naturally (I am a big boy, I can take it, lol).
no I do not think so
goose_2
Lutheran Multiplayer Tournament Organizer. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRHQShaOv5PWoer6cP1syLQ

dalfrede
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by dalfrede » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:05 am

Nilex wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:16 pm
Knowing how software is written, to get a Manstein achievement, setting AI to +5 won't get it, it will look for Manstein setting.

Return to “Panzer Corps”