Redeeming Your Steam Key

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Redeeming Your Steam Key

Post by VPaulus »

Please contact us at support[at]slitherine.co.uk, with your order and account details.
RobertCL
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

Post by RobertCL »

Hi Von Paulus,

Just to say it worked flawlessly for me.

1. Prerequisite: Activate serial Slitherine codes at Slitherine website
2. Redeem the Steam Codes from Slitherine website
3. In Steam:
* Games/Activate a Product on Steam
* Add Key (do this for game + each DLC campaign one by one + each Add-on)
* Exit Steam (I always do this for safety reasons)
* Restart Steam

But I advise to keep a non Steam version when mods are used (the best one for me: Ostfront) since I do not know how to use GME with Steam.
I guess I just need to locate in GME the Pz Corps game under D:/Steam. Then Steam should use the mod in theory.
Personnally I prefer to keep a clean install in Steam.

Greetings
MrJamesEMcBride
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by MrJamesEMcBride »

Hello
I bought Panzer Corps, Allied Corps, and Afrika Korps through Steam. How can I find out what my Serial #s are?

Thanks!
BiteNibbleChomp
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E

Post by BiteNibbleChomp »

MrJamesEMcBride wrote:Hello
I bought Panzer Corps, Allied Corps, and Afrika Korps through Steam. How can I find out what my Serial #s are?

Thanks!
You don't.

Install them through Steam like you would with any other Steam product.

- BNC
Ryan O'Shea - Developer - Strategic Command American Civil War
ScartikNightwolf
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by ScartikNightwolf »

Not able to find the steam download keys for the beta
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

ScartikNightwolf wrote:Not able to find the steam download keys for the beta
There are no Steam beta keys.
You need to have a Panzer Corps activated on your Steam account:
http://slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=69268
PIPBoy
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by PIPBoy »

Hello dear Slitherine!

I wanted to register my Serial Keys from my Panzer Corps Games (I bought Retail Versions), and then I wanted to redeem them into Steam Keys.

My Problem is, that I have two retail boxex, called "Grand Campaign 39-42" and "Grand Campaign 42-45", bought on Amazon.

I have only one Serial key from every Campaign Pack.

But in your register-menu I can only choose the single-year-campaigns or the Campaign 39-45.

What can I do?

Thanx for help and sorry for my bad english (I am German :-)
PIPBoy

Post by PIPBoy »

Have read the Infos in english on steam. I changed the keys into steam keys. Everything worked very fine!
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

PIPBoy wrote:Hello dear Slitherine!

I wanted to register my Serial Keys from my Panzer Corps Games (I bought Retail Versions), and then I wanted to redeem them into Steam Keys.

My Problem is, that I have two retail boxex, called "Grand Campaign 39-42" and "Grand Campaign 42-45", bought on Amazon.

I have only one Serial key from every Campaign Pack.

But in your register-menu I can only choose the single-year-campaigns or the Campaign 39-45.

What can I do?
Try to register the same serial number for each 39-42 and then use the other serial number to register each 42-45 campaigns.
Stephen1024
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by Stephen1024 »

Has been asked few times

If you own steam copy and you go to multiplayer and type in your Slitherine account log in, then yes it registers your serial number on Slitherine.

It appears that steam registration is only 1 serial number for all.

This also will register a steam version of Order of Battle Pacific to if you go on multiplayer in that game. Again 1 serial number.

I not tried it but as its steam serial number you probably can't ask for steam key. ( not tried it but would expect it to say its steam serial and not allow.)
Major SNAFU_M
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Major SNAFU_M »

I just want to make certain my understanding is correct. If I redeem a steam key, my original serial key to install the game with out steam is not rendered inactive or invalid in any way and I can still use it to patch the game manually w/o using steam?

Is the above correct?
Stephen1024

Post by Stephen1024 »

Hi MajorSNAFU

If you use your serial to gain steam key, then you free use both copies, The non steam and the steam version. I myself like using steam version as clean copy and the non steam version as a mod test and play.

Steam can be pain for mods.

Slitherine are good company they don't mind us using both and don't mind even if we have Panzer Corps on multiple machines. There games have better shelf life then most companies to.
Major SNAFU_M

Post by Major SNAFU_M »

Thanks.

I agree about Steam. I use it for very few games - and I prefer the security of having independent installs, etc.
Rayrard
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by Rayrard »

This is frustrating...

I redeemed all my serials and the list of Panzercorps titles and keys is on my profile under "My Serials"

I downloaded and registered a Steam account and went under games to "activate a game"

This issue is that they are demanding different length keys than my 16 digit serials I redeemed. It rejects my serials and there is nothing I can do beyond this.

What is going on and how do I know the Steam achievements are on my Panzercorps?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

@Rayrard
The keys you need to use for activating the games in your Steam account are in this format:
XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
and not in our native format:
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Stephen1024

Post by Stephen1024 »

Rayrard

To continue what VPaulus added, register your serial with Slitherine, then go to generate steam key.

You get new key that's shorter than the normal key you got now. Go in my library in steam click add game add steam generated a key and it will come up with panzer corps click on finish and you see panzer corps add on left hand side my libery. Just click install it will download the steam version to your hard drive.

If you got DLC you need generate steam key for each of them, add them one by one to your steam library. For the multi grand campaign bundle you can buy on Slitherine gc 39-45 each year needs be added separately therefore, that bundle requires 6 steam keys to be generated.

All DLC will appear when you click on panzer corps inside steam, in centre you see news about panzer corps, there box that has all the DLC in it. If you got them downloaded and installed you see tick by each one in that box.

I hope that will help.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

The process of redeeming a Steam key has been changed because of the new site design. Please see the new instructions here:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 87&t=72513
gsol69

Post by gsol69 »

I purchased all 3 US Corps DLC components and registered on Slitherine. I was also able to generate Steam keys for all 3 this morning.
I was able to add US Corp 42 & US Corp 43 successfully to my Steam acocunt, but when I attepmpt to add US Corp US Corp 44-45 I get a message "This Steam account already owns the product associated with this activation code. Click next to proceed to installation.". But 44-45 does not appear in my DLC or under the US Grand Campaign menu. Please advise. Thank you
drumars
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by drumars »

I got Steam key for US Corps.I put code for 42 and 43 and it worked.When and tried for 44 - 45 does not work.Could you guys help me?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

drumars wrote:I got Steam key for US Corps.I put code for 42 and 43 and it worked.When and tried for 44 - 45 does not work.Could you guys help me?
We have now fixed the issue with the 44-45 Steam keys. Please redeem a new Steam key.

Return to “Panzer Corps”