Pz Corps Gold - Aircraft & AA cease targeting

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

OldFocker
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Pz Corps Gold - Aircraft & AA cease targeting

Post by OldFocker » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:18 pm

Playing Sealion for the Allies, on turn 3 my aircraft could no longer attack any enemy targets, ground or air, and my AA guns didn't function either! This also occurred in an Eastern Front scenario but I can't recall which one.

I must also point out an incongruity in that having played both sides in this scenario it's apparent that whatever side one chooses the enemy planes are superior by quite a margin. Duh.

goose_2
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017

Re: Pz Corps Gold - Aircraft & AA cease targeting

Post by goose_2 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:05 pm

OldFocker wrote:Playing Sealion for the Allies, on turn 3 my aircraft could no longer attack any enemy targets, ground or air, and my AA guns didn't function either! This also occurred in an Eastern Front scenario but I can't recall which one.

I must also point out an incongruity in that having played both sides in this scenario it's apparent that whatever side one chooses the enemy planes are superior by quite a margin. Duh.

Check the weather might be raining
goose_2
Lutheran Multiplayer Tournament Organizer. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRHQShaOv5PWoer6cP1syLQ

turn4441
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by turn4441 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:21 pm

Could be a bug. Not to be condescending, but it wasn't raining was it? Planes can't attack each other or ground targets during rain, snow, or dust storms. AA also can't fire at planes then. I assume you mean your AA wouldn't fire at air targets. As for AA, you sometimes have to switch the air/ground toggle to air mode in order to fire at planes.

tenshin111

Post by tenshin111 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:18 am

You can also try pressing the TAB key to switch between ground / air mode and "force" the targeting mode (if it's not the bad weather preventing you from using AA).

Return to “Panzer Corps”