Readme file won´t open in game

PC : Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is the spiritual heir to the great Eastern Front games of the past.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Protonic2020
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Readme file won´t open in game

Post by Protonic2020 »

In Adobe Acrobat reader and with the latest update for it i get this error. But it seems that i have some 32 bit version on my 64 bit PC? Running with Win 10 i can´t seem to open the file with the in game button for it, it sort of hangs and is there in the application running tab but i can access the readme files for this game if i start up the Acrobat Reader program first so from within it it´s working.
Is it because of that i have a 32 bit version i suppose?
And now checking the "About" tab in Acrobat reader to see what it says about the version for it it seems really unstable, it hung up on me.

EDIT: I guess one unnecessary comment since the remedy is obvious here it seems, uninstall and get some 64 bit version, it´s the most obvious solution. I´m on it.
What is this, the auto install .exe file gives me some 32 bit version automatically, is it stupid. Darn.
EDIT2: And despite that i assumed i would keep having a problem it now works with a new installation of the program, should i delete this comment? All set!

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East”