multiple downloads

Moderator: Slitherine Core

shuaiqigezi
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

multiple downloads

Post by shuaiqigezi »

Hello,thanks for you Take time out to read! :D
I received an email said I had downloaded turns multiple times. And calld me to contact technical support.
I'm crazy love on wite.I have alreadly paly more than 700 hours with friends with PBEM.But I have only been playing the game online for a couple of weeks.
When I playing the game always received an "error 99" message and on a few other occasions the game has crashed when I load my turn.That's not all.Once I uploaded the game but the game crashed by C++ problem.4 hours work reseived nothing. I had to put the UNIT again!So forgive me save the game once an hour now.Time is important for me.
My opponent is a German(Why I know?Beause the LOGISTICS PHASE EVENT LOG SCREEN written by German!)I guess he is a handsome young boy just like me.He finished the turn quickly.By the time difference he can load and save the game when I in bed.
It is a fast game.we finish a turn nearly simply one day!I enjoy the game and get happily. I'm sure he feels the same way about me.
It's extremely disheartening find my account are will unable to continue to use the PBEM++ server system.Too much time playing make the game crashed.Too many times save make me account be ban.
What can I do to avoid this from happening?My account be on blacklist it's not what I want! :roll:
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: multiple downloads

Post by zakblood »

Contact support at support[at]slitherine.co.uk

and they will sort it out for you, just link them to this or give them the details as asked / required eg username, problem and game etc etc
shuaiqigezi

Post by shuaiqigezi »

zakblood wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:34 pm Contact support at support[at]slitherine.co.uk

and they will sort it out for you, just link them to this or give them the details as asked / required eg username, problem and game etc etc
Thanks for your quick response.
But I can't understand what is "slitherine.co.uk" meanning,is that a group member named uk in Slitherine Core?Or it is just only a incomplete E-mail address?
Please give me a more complete links so I can contact them. :wink:
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East : Tech Support”