First Impressions

Open beta forum.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

Alkey
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

First Impressions

Post by Alkey » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:06 pm

Very Excited during the install to be a part of the beta, thank you.
After 5 secs I was impressed with the updated graphics from the original Panzer General games.
After 5 mins the game still has the Panzer general feel and the visuals are improved drastically.
After 15 mins, getting to see some of the functions of the game with combat stats screens and encircled bonuses.
After 1 hour found myself wanting more, was hoping for a tactical map for an overview of where I was in the war, some of my units had received bonuses or medals, would like to see a screen that displays this.

Found a couple bugs,
in the tutorial the message reads " uses the most pat of " should read " uses the most part of"
in the Norway Campaign the Swedish town is green on the map but unable to attack, and after destroying the enemy I find myself just clicking the end turn button to get a Marginal Victory.
In the selection of units screen I am having difficulty selecting the units tab, ie Tanks, anti-tank the buttons dont seem to respond every time I have to keep clicking to get my selection.
When comparing units to upgrade the numbers are red when they should be green to display a positive change and green when they should be red to display a negative change.

Game looks great, will we be able to select different maps to play after the campaign mode is complete and USA is destroyed, I went through the game in only a few hours but did not see north africa or the balkans is there other maps or do you only get to fight them if you don't get decisive victories.

Thanks again,
Alkey

lordzimoa
Lordz Games Studio
Lordz Games Studio

Post by lordzimoa » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:24 pm

Thanks for the feedback,

Use Alt+click to upen the Unit Info menu and you will find your heroes and medals. There is a known VC bug on the Norway map, same for the selection problems, but thanks for reporting them again.

Afrika, DAK and Rommel will follow...later. :wink:

Alkey

Post by Alkey » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Thanks for the info, and the quick reply.

Alkey

Return to “Panzer Corps Open Beta”