First Impressions

Open beta forum.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

francescoperrone
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

First Impressions

Post by francescoperrone » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Playing the tutorial campaign this evening and finding the game as good as i expected. It runs great on my machine (win7 64bit intel i920, ati6870, sound blaster x-fi on a imac 27" screen (2560x1440). It obviously feels alot like PG, but will need to progress further to see how the same battles have been changed. I love the graphics. Only thing i would add in the tutorial is that extended combat prediction is ctrl+right click and not ctrl+click. Will update tomorrow with further impressions

lordzimoa
Lordz Games Studio
Lordz Games Studio

Post by lordzimoa » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:08 am

Thanks for the feedback, the reason why it is ctrl+click, because you can set within the game between a one and a two click mouse system, so for some it will be right, for other left.

francescoperrone

Post by francescoperrone » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:17 am

About map and city names. It would be nice sto have and hotkey to toggle city names on map. Was playing South Italy invasion scenario (but i guess this may apply to other) and some city names were displayed in Italian but Naples, it would be Napoli, and Syracuse, it would be siracusa

Return to “Panzer Corps Open Beta”