Download your DLC Beta here!

Open beta forum.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

nikivdd
Panzer Corps Map Designer

Post by nikivdd » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:00 pm

DerSchwabe wrote:sorry guys, but this is a bullshit...how can i get the game...only by using a credit card...if i don´t have one, i can´t download it and i have to wait until the german release and the delivery of amazon....
Fur Deutschland weiss ich leider nicht aber fur Belgien hatte ich verschiedene moglichkeiten zum bezahlen via slitherine shop.

For Germany i don't know but for Belgium i had different options to pay (not only credit card) via slitherine shop.

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:03 pm

As far as I know you can buy with money transfer, paypal, cheque, etc.
in fact you've more different ways for paying that most online shops.

nikivdd

thi

Post by nikivdd » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:09 pm

[quote="VPaulus"]As far as I know you can buy with money transfer, paypal, cheque, etc.
in fact you've more different ways for paying that most online shops.[/quote

Wouldn't actually know why to order from Amazon when you can order from slitherine/matrix, pay and download.
I would not be able to wait longer than 1 hour.

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: thi

Post by VPaulus » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:10 pm

nikivdd wrote:Wouldn't actually know why to order from Amazon when you can order from slitherine/matrix, pay and download.
I would not be able to wait longer than 1 hour.
:lol: :wink:

Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Post by Kerensky » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:26 pm

For the record, sometimes Amazon manages to get great deals.

DHR is still $50 on Steam.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/28050/

On Amazon, I bought DHR the week it was released for $35(or at least before you could, now its back up to $50 as well. Guess that deal didnt last! lol), and I got the bonus pre-order stuff (augmented edition silenced sniper and double barrel shot gun) as well!

nikivdd

Post by nikivdd » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:34 pm

Kerensky wrote:For the record, sometimes Amazon manages to get great deals.

DHR is still $50 on Steam.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/28050/

On Amazon, I bought DHR the week it was released for $35(or at least before you could, now its back up to $50 as well. Guess that deal didnt last! lol), and I got the bonus pre-order stuff (augmented edition silenced sniper and double barrel shot gun) as well!
and why was i thinking you are busy with panzer corps most of the time ;) 8)

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:50 pm

Deus Ex is Deus EX.
My Augmented Edition came from Amazon.8) And no niki, I haven't yet played it. But it's already installed.
Maybe next month.

Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Post by Kerensky » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:51 pm

VPaulus wrote:Deus Ex is Deus EX.
QFT.

I have some serious concerns about Panzer Corps rate of cevelopment once Diablo III, DOTA 2, and a few other titles hits. :D lol

Moltke71
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by Moltke71 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:53 pm

Fascinating first mission. The Balkans tend to be understudied and the concept of babysitting Rumanian officers is cute!

rjh1971
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2

Post by rjh1971 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:24 pm

I got two errors while installing the DLC 41:
At the end of "PanzerCorps-Beta" I got the following message "XML file could not be found"
When I installed the DLC 41 campaign I got this other: "Error: The specified file: 'C:\Users\Slitherine Ltd\Dropbox\Slitherine Installers - Christian's\Installers\Resoruces\license.txt' could not be found." I nonetheless pressed continue and the game got installed and was able to start the first scenario of the campaign.

The one about XML I also have come upon it with the Time of Fury installer. bassani2009 from Slitherine contacted me and he said he thought he had found the problem.
GG AWD, WBTS, WiTE Beta Tester
Time of Fury Beta Tester
Panzer Corps, CtGW Beta Tester
Decisive campaigns Case Blue,Barbarossa, beta tester.
SC WiE, WaW, WWI Beta Tester

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:45 am

The xml error is related to not installing in English I think? If not can you tell me exactly what you did so we can try and track it down.

rjh1971

Post by rjh1971 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:55 am

admin wrote:The xml error is related to not installing in English I think? If not can you tell me exactly what you did so we can try and track it down.
The game is installed in English, until patch 1.04 is the only language available that I know, and I don't speak German at all.

I have the main game installed in a different folder from default: C:\games\Slitherine\Panzer Corps.
I installed the DLC 41 beta in the default folders as advised.
With ToF Bassani asked me to look for this entry in the Register "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Slitherine\Time_of_Fury" do you want me to check it for Pz Corps?

I have the game installed in Win XP but I can also install it under Win7
GG AWD, WBTS, WiTE Beta Tester
Time of Fury Beta Tester
Panzer Corps, CtGW Beta Tester
Decisive campaigns Case Blue,Barbarossa, beta tester.
SC WiE, WaW, WWI Beta Tester

nikivdd

Post by nikivdd » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:57 am

rjh1971 wrote:
admin wrote:The xml error is related to not installing in English I think? If not can you tell me exactly what you did so we can try and track it down.
The game is installed in English, until patch 1.04 is the only language available that I know, and I don't speak German at all.

I have the main game installed in a different folder from default: C:\games\Slitherine\Panzer Corps.
I installed the DLC 41 beta in the default folders as advised.
With ToF Bassani asked me to look for this entry in the Register "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Slitherine\Time_of_Fury" do you want me to check it for Pz Corps?

I have the game installed in Win XP but I can also install it under Win7
I believe it is advised to install everything in the default directory proposed by the installer, DLC packages also.

Rudankort
FlashBack Games
FlashBack Games

Post by Rudankort » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:36 am

nikivdd wrote:I believe it is advised to install everything in the default directory proposed by the installer, DLC packages also.
In my opinion, if an option to install to a custom folder is provided, any problems caused by using this option must be treated as bugs.

HeinzG
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by HeinzG » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:34 pm

Hello team, a big thank you for inviting me to the beta-crew! :D

I reproduced the seccond error rjh1971 already posted. Instead of getting the license-agreement I got the message: "Error: The specified file: 'C:\Users\Slitherine Ltd\Dropbox\Slitherine Installers - Christian's\Installers\Resoruces\license.txt' could not be found."

Accepting and pressed continue, the rest of the installation process worked as expected.

Being from Switzerland, my PC is set do german as default language, nonetheless I play PzC in english.

Noted that after installing the PanzerCorps-Beta.exe I got a new shortcut on my desktop labeled "Panzer Corps German"

Moltke71

Post by Moltke71 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:03 pm

FWIW, I installed to a different drive but kept the directory name - no problem.

Byeohazard
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Byeohazard » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:06 am

I have my game (non BETA) installed on D drive as I keep my os seperated from everything else on C drive. I went ahead and used the default C location for the installer and dlc beta per the instructions. It did not appear I had sound although now I realize there is no music in the BETA so I may have been mistaken. I went ahead and reinstalled BETA to D where non BETA PCz resides and so far everything is peachy. Should I expect problems?

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:51 am

Only if you installed to exactly the same folder where PcZ is and replace the original files.

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:16 pm

The betas use a modified installer to the full patches so the bugs are not really an issue other than causing a distraction. The full release will not have these xml issues.

boney10
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by boney10 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:01 am

Good morning, I have just loaded PzC DLC 3 and played the first mission.
I had no issue with the down load nor selecting the dlc and downloading that.
One thing may be worth putting on the DLC instructions and that is not to load the Beta in the original games folder . I only did not do this as I saw a post otherwise woukd have and think it may have caused issues.
Enjoyed first mission and looking forward to rest.
I do have a question about the Campaign 39 & 40 who can I direct this to please so I dont clog up this Beta

Return to “Panzer Corps Open Beta”