HELP!!!

Open beta forum.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

drumars
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

HELP!!!

Post by drumars »

I participated in all the DLC.I applied for the Africa Corps, but I have no serial number. E mail has not arrived, and the old serial number I have stored anywhere Please Help!
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: HELP!!!

Post by IainMcNeil »

If you are on the beta you will get an email. If not you will have to wait till next week :(
drumars
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by drumars »

I was on all previous.For the Africa Corps, I filed today.Ima I applied it to some value? :shock:
lordzimoa
Lordz Games Studio
Lordz Games Studio

Post by lordzimoa »

Slitherine`s offices are closed over the weekend, so you will have to wait until next week, sorry, but we have at least 2 more intensive weeks of testing ahead, so don`t worry too much.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

Please Drumars don't repeat posts.
It's like Tim said, if you need a new beta DLC number because you lost the old, you'll have to wait until Monday.
Do you still have the old beta installed?
And check your spam mail folder.
drumars
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by drumars »

Sorry!I have installed the old Beta.I will not repeat. :roll: I checked, no message.
radic202
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by radic202 »

When I got my beta email the serial code was in the same email. Wonder why they would send them separately?
drumars
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by drumars »

The problem is that in general I got an e mail! :shock:
radic202
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by radic202 »

This is the email I received from Sliterine and it is usually the same for any other beta test I get form them. I always and only get one email that includes either the DL link or the instructions with a serial code (when required).

I obviously removed the serial code, just wondering if this is the same you and anyone else received?

edit: I don;' think I am breaching the NDA by posting a copy of the email here as I am ONLY sharing this with members that have the same authority to post here that I do. Please if it is a breach, I will remove it immediately. Just trying to help another beta tester out.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear radic202 ,

We are delighted to announce that Panzer Corps Afrika Korps is now ready to start beta testing!

To get started you need to download your installers from :
http://slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=35564

Your personal serial for Panzer Corps Afrika Korps is :
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

The private beta forum has been set up for all your feedback. Please only post your comments here :
http://slitherine.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=148

Please remember you have agreed to a legal NDA when signing up for the beta test and this information is only intended for you. You must not pass any of this information on to anyone else and we take breaches of security very seriously.

Thanks for helping us make this in to a great game!

Now go and have some fun!

The Slitherine & Panzer Corps Teams

Return to “Panzer Corps Open Beta”