DLC44 BETA3 and more

Open beta forum.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

DLC44 BETA3 and more

Post by Kerensky » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:43 pm

Here's the changelog for the BETA3 update of DLC44 West:

Finalized visual polish
Adjusted some day per turn settings
ALL Pzloc text entries are now single lines
Various text corrections
Added one turn to Cassino map
Added two turns to Caen map
Removed some bocage from Villers-Bocage map
Increased prestige for pre-build CORE and prestige amounts going into Normandy, Villers Bocage, Caen, and Falaise

It should be noted that almost all changes are cosmetic in nature, and this is most likely to be the Release Candidate, baring any sort of major error or bug. To that end, if you do find any such issue over the weekend, please let us know!
I know that this DLC, like others before it, are a lot of content to go through, and we appreciate the diligence and time our testers have been putting into all of our DLC to make them the best product they can be. It's been quite a long journey, but it's not quite over yet.

DLC 1945 BETA starts this weekend.... heh no just kidding. ;)
We won't see DLC 1945 West for a while, so I wish all the team and our testers a happy holiday season! After the new year though, look forward to DLC 1945 West with the Battle of the Bulge and possibly some surprises to follow! Until then, thanks to everyone for your help and participation, looking back its hard to imagine just how much content we've covered, but its all there!

monkspider
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2

Re: DLC44 BETA3 and more

Post by monkspider » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:07 pm

At first I was a bit sad that I would have to wait until next year for '45 West but then I realized that it was only about a month and a half. :)

So will some of these surprises be new DLC/Grand Campaign content to follow '45 West?

morge4
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Post by morge4 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Kerensky wrote:DLC 1945 BETA starts this weekend.... heh no just kidding. ;)
We won't see DLC 1945 West for a while, so I wish all the team and our testers a happy holiday season! After the new year though, look forward to DLC 1945 West with the Battle of the Bulge and possibly some surprises to follow! Until then, thanks to everyone for your help and participation, looking back its hard to imagine just how much content we've covered, but its all there!
Kerensky, thanks to you and all the Panzer Corps staff for all the hard work you have put into this wonderful game! keep up the great work and look forward to the 'surprises'! :D

billmv44
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by billmv44 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:02 pm

I second that. This is a great game. I'm really looking forward to the final DLCs and then (I hope) Allied Corps!

Kerensky, thanks to you and all the Panzer Corps staff for all the hard work you have put into this wonderful game! keep up the great work and look forward to the 'surprises'! :D[/quote]
Panzer Corps Beta Tester
Allied Corps Beta Tester

grabbysnatch
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by grabbysnatch » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:51 pm

we have all travelled so far since the early days of beta testing Panzer Corp. We have gone so far and the game has expanded so much. Thanks to all the team and the testers for making this game possible and hopefully for more in 2013.

Merry Xmas

Return to “Panzer Corps Open Beta”