GS Newsletters - Please Contribute!!!

Moderators: firepowerjohan, rkr1958, Happycat, Slitherine Core

amcdonel
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

GS Newsletters - Please Contribute!!!

Post by amcdonel » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:28 am

Team,

Neil and I are editing a series of newsletters for release. We would like to engage the wider GS beta test community is submitting articles for future issues. We currently have issues for:

* PRE-RELEASE (On the website noted below)
* GEO-POLITICS (Also on website noted below)

IMPORTANT - these newsletter are NOT for public distribution at this time - please do not send to friends. They will go out soon enough and we are coordinating with Slitherine...

Current in draft - and we are looking for additional articles in it: ELITE & AIRBORNE UNITS

Future articles that we can use your help on - please submit articles, screenshots, etc. for:

* CONTESTED INVASIONS
* BARBAROSSA
* INVADING THE MIDDLE EAST
* SEA LION
* REVAMPED U-BOAT STRATEGIES

We would also be pleased to do additional newsletters on ideas/topics/themes that you may choose. We we need is CONTENT. We all have plenty of ideas, now we need you to put into words your tactics and strategies!!

Alec

PS I also edit the Manual. Both the manual and newsletters are at:

http://web.me.com/amcdonel/GS-2.0/Welcome.html

Logon: devteam

Password: just4gs20

schwerpunkt
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by schwerpunkt » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:01 pm

All,
Alec has developed a newsletter covering the Desert War/Middle East Theatre based on an article provided by Plaid some time ago. There has been alot of changes since the article was developed so we are asking those of you with experience in doing the Desert/Middle East campaign to provide amendments or new text.

Please PM me and I will mail you the draft newsletter #5.

Thanks

Neil

amcdonel
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Re: GS Newsletters - Please Contribute!!!

Post by amcdonel » Tue May 24, 2011 9:41 pm

amcdonel wrote:Team,

Neil and I are editing a series of newsletters for release. We would like to engage the wider GS beta test community is submitting articles for future issues. We currently have issues for:

* PRE-RELEASE (On the website noted below)
* GEO-POLITICS (Also on website noted below)

IMPORTANT - these newsletter are NOT for public distribution at this time - please do not send to friends. They will go out soon enough and we are coordinating with Slitherine...

Current in draft - and we are looking for additional articles in it: ELITE & AIRBORNE UNITS

Future articles that we can use your help on - please submit articles, screenshots, etc. for:

* CONTESTED INVASIONS
* BARBAROSSA
* INVADING THE MIDDLE EAST
* SEA LION
* REVAMPED U-BOAT STRATEGIES

We would also be pleased to do additional newsletters on ideas/topics/themes that you may choose. We we need is CONTENT. We all have plenty of ideas, now we need you to put into words your tactics and strategies!!

Alec

PS I also edit the Manual. Both the manual and newsletters are at:

http://web.me.com/amcdonel/GS-2.0/Welcome.html

Logon: devteam

Password: just4gs20

TEAM,

The website will be removed very soon...

Alec

Return to “Commander Europe at War : GS Open Beta”