Increase German PPs income

Moderators: firepowerjohan, rkr1958, Happycat, Slitherine Core

GogTheMild
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Re: Increase German PPs income

Post by GogTheMild »

richardsd wrote:I think that the game is well balanced for equivalent skilled players, noting that the Axis has little room to recover from errors.
Duncan, it may be just me, but could you elaborate on that? The two parts of your sentence seem to contradict each other.
We sleep peaceably in our beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on our behalf.
richardsd
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Post by richardsd »

GogTheMild wrote:
richardsd wrote:I think that the game is well balanced for equivalent skilled players, noting that the Axis has little room to recover from errors.
Duncan, it may be just me, but could you elaborate on that? The two parts of your sentence seem to contradict each other.
I want to say that to equivalent skilled players - the game is balanced (excluding Dyle Plan)

seperately I do note (agree, believe) that there is little wriggle room for the axis to make strategic mistakes and recover - which I believe means that amongst differing skill levels and with beginners that the Allies appear to be 'stronger' than the Axis
Peter Stauffenberg
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

Post by Peter Stauffenberg »

In GS v2.2 the Dyle plan won't be as attractive. E. g. you don't get the Canadians early for taking Brussels.
Morris
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by Morris »

richardsd wrote:
GogTheMild wrote:
I want to say that to equivalent skilled players - the game is balanced (excluding Dyle Plan)

seperately I do note (agree, believe) that there is little wriggle room for the axis to make strategic mistakes and recover - which I believe means that amongst differing skill levels and with beginners that the Allies appear to be 'stronger' than the Axis
Hi Duncan , How are you !
As we know that we are all human players including all elites ! we all make mistakes which really do not want to no matter how careful we are ! So we all make mistakes whatever we play as Axis or Allies ! If there is no error room for Axis player , it means Axis is difficult or almost impossible to win (1945 condition )!

BTW , not only strategic mistake ,but also a tac mistake or a bad weather luck will also cause serious result as Axis player .

For example , if Axis has a Apr 8th fair turn (the first fair turn in 1940 ) & get a bad combat result luck , The Paris will fall until Aug or even Sept & it will delay the opportunity to take Yugo & delay it to 1941's first fair turn ( or attack in winter with high cost )& will badly effect the Babarosa ! If your babarosa won't work well , you lose the game !(but Axis player did not make any strategic mistake !)

You have beaten me down by play Allies, but have you ever beat me down by playing Axis ? If you believe you can make it , I will be always waiting for your first turn ! :)
pk867
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by pk867 »

Go here - viewtopic.php?f=18&t=41824&p=395805#p395805

About Handicap system for V2.20

Return to “Commander Europe at War : GS Open Beta”