Youtube playthrough as Germany!

Battle Reports & After Action Reports (AAR's)

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

Post Reply
Rick402
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Youtube playthrough as Germany!

Post by Rick402 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:34 pm

https://youtu.be/-9qcng1CnM4 i hope you guys enjoy!like, comment and subscribe to my channel! :D

goose_2
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017
Posts: 2631
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:22 am
Location: Winterset, Iowa
Contact:

Re: Youtube playthrough as Germany!

Post by goose_2 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:59 pm

Welcome to the community

It is always great to see another PC lover on the youtubes...

You need to center OBS, I had this problem at first too.

Search youtube on how to center OBS and you should be g2g
goose_2
Lutheran Multiplayer Tournament Organizer. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRHQShaOv5PWoer6cP1syLQ

Rick402
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Youtube playthrough as Germany!

Post by Rick402 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:05 pm

Episode #2
Video URL
https://youtu.be/rtx_Clk0LgI

Rick402
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Youtube playthrough as Germany!

Post by Rick402 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:18 pm

goose_2 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:59 pm
Welcome to the community

It is always great to see another PC lover on the youtubes...

You need to center OBS, I had this problem at first too.

Search youtube on how to center OBS and you should be g2g
thank you sir, i would have never figured that out, awesome, thank you again!

Rick402
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Youtube playthrough as Germany!

Post by Rick402 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:23 pm


goose_2
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017
Tournament Organizer of the Year 2017
Posts: 2631
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:22 am
Location: Winterset, Iowa
Contact:

Re: Youtube playthrough as Germany!

Post by goose_2 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:07 pm

Rick402 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:18 pm
goose_2 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:59 pm
Welcome to the community

It is always great to see another PC lover on the youtubes...

You need to center OBS, I had this problem at first too.

Search youtube on how to center OBS and you should be g2g
thank you sir, i would have never figured that out, awesome, thank you again!
Happy to help
goose_2
Lutheran Multiplayer Tournament Organizer. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRHQShaOv5PWoer6cP1syLQ

Rick402
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Youtube playthrough as Germany!

Post by Rick402 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:15 pm


Rick402
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Youtube playthrough as Germany!

Post by Rick402 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:05 pm


Rick402
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Youtube playthrough as Germany!

Post by Rick402 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:22 am

Episode#6 please subscribe and comment to my youtube channel, let me know what you think of the war so far, i hope you guys are enjoying this campaign thus far!
https://youtu.be/gn2LuYKij8M

Rick402
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Youtube playthrough as Germany!

Post by Rick402 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:24 am


Rick402
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Youtube playthrough as Germany!

Post by Rick402 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:47 am


TSPC37730
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:43 am
Location: Dallas TX

Re: Youtube playthrough as Germany!

Post by TSPC37730 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:36 pm

Rick402 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:15 pm
Episode#4
https://youtu.be/QiRlOJmVF5o
Tough go in the Low Countries. Need more armor!

Rick402
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Youtube playthrough as Germany!

Post by Rick402 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:53 am

TSPC37730 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:36 pm
Rick402 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:15 pm
Episode#4
https://youtu.be/QiRlOJmVF5o
Tough go in the Low Countries. Need more armor!
you are not lying, it was tough, lost 2 para units plus i didnt get the decisive victory, but i promise the other scenarios are much better! i hope you enjoyed the video none the less?
and thank you for taking time out of your schedule to watch my content.

Rick402
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Youtube playthrough as Germany!

Post by Rick402 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:36 am

Episode#9 Operation Barbarossa!
https://youtu.be/gFLKsdI87nA

TSPC37730
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:43 am
Location: Dallas TX

Re: Youtube playthrough as Germany!

Post by TSPC37730 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:53 pm

Rick402 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:22 am
Episode#6 please subscribe and comment to my youtube channel, let me know what you think of the war so far, i hope you guys are enjoying this campaign thus far!
https://youtu.be/gn2LuYKij8M
Going into France, you need more artillery IMO. You should also upgrade your Pz38t, your Pz II, & your recon unit. Also surprised that you don't seem to have any SE units yet. Will watch & see how it turns out. Good luck!

TSPC37730
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:43 am
Location: Dallas TX

Re: Youtube playthrough as Germany!

Post by TSPC37730 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:34 am

Rick402 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:47 am
Episode#8
https://youtu.be/gEdG8yx4lAU
You finally got an SE unit! Took long enough. Bad luck there.

Rick402
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Youtube playthrough as Germany!

Post by Rick402 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:21 am

TSPC37730 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:34 am
Rick402 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:47 am
Episode#8
https://youtu.be/gEdG8yx4lAU
You finally got an SE unit! Took long enough. Bad luck there.
yes i did, i have sad news guys, with this playthrough it is dead I had a HDD crash and now all my save files are lost, so i will be starting a new one, as germany this time i shall be more proficient! i hope you guys enjoyed this little series though!?!

Post Reply

Return to “Panzer Corps : AAR's”