Tech support for Panzer Corps

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

DN1
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Downloading panzer corps gold edition

Post by DN1 »

Hello,
This may seem like a basic question for the people on a website like this, but a few days ago I bought the gold edition panzer corps game on the slitherine website. This is the first time I have downloaded a game like this and as the internet in the apartment where I am staying is a bit basic, the download did not work. I however downloaded it then at work and it seemed to work i.e. download and one could see the long list of file names that were being downloaded, but when I click at the icon that appears on the desktop, it appears that I have received exactly the same game as panzer corps wehrmacht that I had bought some time ago on Amazon. There are not the hundreds of different scenarios that were promised just the 25 or 26 different scenarios that I had before from the other game. I am wondering have I done something wrong ?, or do I just wait for the game CD to arrive and just load that into the computer and forget about any downloads. Now when I click at the desktop icon, the gold edition panzer corps promotional page comes up, but the number of different scenarios is no different to panzer corps wehrmacht i.e no N. African scenarios etc.

DN1
PeteMitchell
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Re: Downloading panzer corps gold edition

Post by PeteMitchell »

Did you check this: viewtopic.php?f=146&p=865000#p593120

Other than that I recommend reaching out to support@slitherine.co.uk
Comprehensive Battlefield Europe AAR:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=86481

Return to “Panzer Corps : Tech Support”