Ipad Support

Tech support for Panzer Corps

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

Japoivvb
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Ipad Support

Post by Japoivvb »

Recently during my holidays I bought/played PzC in Ipad platform, and comparing I am missing functionalities from PC platform, so I would use this thread to list them or receive feedback in case they are but not correctly used.

1. In deployment phase, the counters for "Units to deploy/Unit in reserve" does not appear, so I have to count each unit and compare with slots in purchase window, ugly way.

2. see strategic map without units, space bar action in windows/Mac, how to do it in ipad?

3. none colors for suppressed/killed numbers in combat details.

4. not able to see casualties, hotkey C in PC/Mac
Last edited by Japoivvb on Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
PeteMitchell
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Re: Ipad Support

Post by PeteMitchell »

Just fyi, don't expect too much official support for Mac or ipad versions anymore...
Comprehensive Battlefield Europe AAR:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=86481
jaylist
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by jaylist »

SAd. I’ve got an IPad 11” Pro 2 which can run Civ6 even with high end settings on. I had all of the DLC for Panzer corp and followed this development . Sad to see it will never get to iPad as I’ll never buy a PC (and won’t try it on my iMac /MacBook . This was the perfect iPad game. Sad. :(
Rugen

Post by Rugen »

Could someone clue me on the state of the iPad version of Panzer Corps 1. I realize the iPad is no longer supported. I bought the base game and I’m planning to buy the Gold Version in-app.

I’m afraid that after I get a new iPad Pro 11” next year that I won’t be able to restore the gold version purchase on that new machine. Anyone have any issues restoring their gold version purchase on newer iPads?
PeteMitchell
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by PeteMitchell »

It might be best to check directly here: support@slitherine.co.uk
Comprehensive Battlefield Europe AAR:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=86481
malic
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by malic »

Please help. Where can someone download the iPad version? I cannot seem to find it anywhere.
Re1ben

Post by Re1ben »

Hi All,

Same here, I've tried to download it again from my purchases on Apple store and I could'nt find it anymore. I've paid 39,99€ for that game. I would like to have an official answer from the company and a solution
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

Unfortunately Apple deprecated any support for 32 bit apps. That is likely why it is not showing up on your list of products, assuming you are running a newer version of iOS. We don't have any control over Apple's decisions.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
ronnypatino

Post by ronnypatino »

@pipfromslitherine
BUG REPORT:

Hello, I’d like to report a bug if you guys can still provide hotfixes or updates for us that still have this amazing game on their iPad.ok so basically in vanilla & dlc when I’m about to receive a HERO and his bonus trait for: Attack, Defense, Initiative, Movement, Spotting, or Range. I CAN NOT get a +2 +3 bonus hero trait for : initiative, movement and spotting. After saving and rerolling hundreds (out of curiosity) of times I am constantly getting +1 points for those traits unlike attack defense and range heroes I am able to receive up to +2 +3 for them. this is annoying when I’m trying to build a unit which would be good for their role and I cannot do it because of this bug and I am 100% sure this is a bug because I can reach +2 +3 points for all of hero traits on pc and this is not possible on iOS iPad.can you please fix this if it’s still possible for us panzer corpers that still love this game very much I know it should be a very small error in the files of the game but I can’t do that on iOS unfortunately unlike PC.

BUG: cannot get +2 +3 hero bonus traits for:

INITIATIVE
MOVEMENT
SPOTTING

Return to “Panzer Corps : Tech Support”