Scenario Design

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

7TPTank
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Scenario Design

Post by 7TPTank »

How can I change all "AI behavior" of the axis units in the same map from "default" to "hold position (passive)"? I am making an air battle scenario. And I also want to know how to make a train which can not attack. Can anyone tell me? Thank you!
cw58
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by cw58 »

7TPTank wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:01 pm How can I change all "AI behavior" of the axis units in the same map from "default" to "hold position (passive)"? I am making an air battle scenario. And I also want to know how to make a train which can not attack. Can anyone tell me? Thank you!
I suggest that you post your questions in a new thread down below in "Topics". Those threads seem to be much more widely read and there are several knowledgeable scenario designers and modders who would be able to help you. Best of luck!
7TPTank
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by 7TPTank »

cw58 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:03 am
7TPTank wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:01 pm How can I change all "AI behavior" of the axis units in the same map from "default" to "hold position (passive)"? I am making an air battle scenario. And I also want to know how to make a train which can not attack. Can anyone tell me? Thank you!
I suggest that you post your questions in a new thread down below in "Topics". Those threads seem to be much more widely read and there are several knowledgeable scenario designers and modders who would be able to help you. Best of luck!
Thank you for your kind suggestions :mrgreen:

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”