[Axis Campaign] GTPG v1.16 FINAL (26/02/17)

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

nikivdd
Panzer Corps Map Designer

Re: [Axis Campaign] GTPG v1.16 FINAL (26/02/17)

Post by nikivdd » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:09 am

Messmann wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:09 pm
I have black screen problems when trying to load this mod.

I have followed the installation guide precisely, put it into my mods folder and started it as usual. But I got something like a black screen when trying to load the first scenario. The hud and all buttons were there, but the map was black, no button worked; and I had to exit the game with ctrl alt del.

I had not installed anything else, and have never experienced this before when playing the gtpg 1.21 handpick campaign. But now, the same appears when starting the old 1.21 handpick campaign, as well.

Could this have anything to do with the Panzer Corps update 1.30? And what can I do to start the mod?
Black screen can also be related to a modified non-compatible equipment file.
https://www.facebook.com/NikivddPanzerCorps/
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikivdd1/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd

Messmann
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Messmann » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:14 pm

Not in this case, since I have tried to start it without loading any mods and without any equipment changes.

nikivdd

Post by nikivdd » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:16 am

Messmann wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:14 pm
Not in this case, since I have tried to start it without loading any mods and without any equipment changes.
I checked the mod with both the vanilla e-file and the e-file from my upgrade project. No issues. I checked the first couple of scenarios and they were loading properly.
I did not use GME.
The copy of the game i used is the one straight from the Slitherine shop, Panzer Corps gold, last official version v1.30.
I did not test this with the steam version of the game, i don't have it installed.
So i am still puzzled why it is not working in your case.
https://www.facebook.com/NikivddPanzerCorps/
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nikivdd1/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd

Messmann
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Messmann » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:54 pm

nikivdd wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:16 am
Messmann wrote:
I checked the mod with both the vanilla e-file and the e-file from my upgrade project. No issues. I checked the first couple of scenarios and they were loading properly.
I did not use GME.
The copy of the game i used is the one straight from the Slitherine shop, Panzer Corps gold, last official version v1.30.
I did not test this with the steam version of the game, i don't have it installed.
Many thanks, you did what you could do. I will check back on it to see if I find a solution by myself. I will try to narrow down the problem and will keep you informed about the result. :)

Messmann
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Messmann » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:20 pm

Ok, for whatever reason, the mod started to work after I had installed the PanzerCorps Gold version. :)

Which means that the gtpg mod has not worked with my previously installed PanzerCorps version any longer, probably a result of the 1.30 upgrade.

Belgarath345
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Belgarath345 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:52 pm

I just stumbled on this mod the other day and from what I can read it sounds great and sounds like it will add a lot of variarity to the game.

I hope it is okay that I ask a few questions.

I am wondering how many changes have been made to the rules? In the first mission (Madrid) I noticed that the self propelled Sig had its ranged reduced to 2 from 3 compared to the grand campaign. I looked for some kind of reference dokument but did not find any.

Also the enemy air seems much more powerfull at least in the Madrid mission than in the grand campaign is this something that continues in the mod?

Lastly you can now buy SS units - do they count towards your SS units cap for the mission (along with the SS units you are granted in the beginning of missions - I can see you recieve one in the beginning of the second senario)

Lastly are you supposed to save a lot of prestige in the beginning of the game like in the grand campaign. Then later when the soft cap sets in you can use your savings because you earn very Little?

martiniiirichard
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by martiniiirichard » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:48 am

nikivdd wrote:
Messmann wrote:
I did not use GME.
I have tried to install this mod as well. No matter what I do no button shows up in the more campaign tree. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have put the mod folder in the right directory. No corrupt files. Deductors mod works just fine with no issues. What could possibly be happening? Is steam the problem?

jeffoot77
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by jeffoot77 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:08 am

you should use GME

Belgarath345

Post by Belgarath345 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:10 pm

martiniiirichard wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:48 am
nikivdd wrote:
Messmann wrote:
I did not use GME.
I have tried to install this mod as well. No matter what I do no button shows up in the more campaign tree. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have put the mod folder in the right directory. No corrupt files. Deductors mod works just fine with no issues. What could possibly be happening? Is steam the problem?
I own the game on steam and installed the mod for the first time a week ago. I have had no trouble with the installation and playing of the mod.

DandyDust
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by DandyDust » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:29 am

Hello there,
can someone link me to the installation guide.
When I just un-rar the file in my steamapps/panzercorps folder I cannot see the custom made szenario in the menue...
Thank You so much!

jeffoot77
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by jeffoot77 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:09 pm

hello, u haven't read the installation guide in the zip file :

i quote : "Unpack the file in \mydocuments\mygames\panzer corps\mods
If the mods folder is not present, you need to create it

Start the game, chose new game, chose more campaigns and you should find GTPG in the list"

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”