Guille's PzCorps Support Base - Multipurpose Icons and more.

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

guille1434
Major-General - Jagdtiger

Re: Guille's PzCorps Support Base - Multipurpose Icons and m

Post by guille1434 »

Akkula: In fact, my version of that icon is based in the graphic gently offered by Rezaf, the news is that you will see it in "switchable" versions (direct and indirect fire). Of course, the SU-152 will aslo be featured...

Also, now that I check his files, he also gave me some very good images for the SU-14 SPG, which, in turn will also be included in the pack...
Akkula
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

Post by Akkula »

Best week of the month by far :)
Eastern Front: Soviet Storm (v1.96): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=50342
Modern Conflicts (v1.95): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=72062
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Hello to all: As I have already announced, here is one more heavy Soviet vehicle: The SU-100Y heavy assault gun. This is no less than the Rezaf icon, slightly reworked and made switchable with an indirect fire mode (it's up to any player/modder to use it or not, of course). As always is the case, I prepared the complete pack with several camo schemes and the base icon and mask for you to apply ant kind of camouflage using the DCS software. I hope you like it!

Enjoy!
Attachments
SE_SU-100Y_Aty-Guards.png
SE_SU-100Y_Aty-Guards.png (28.95 KiB) Viewed 6604 times
SU-100Y Pack.rar
(234.18 KiB) Downloaded 323 times
SU-100Y Base Icon and Mask.rar
(42.7 KiB) Downloaded 307 times
Akkula
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

Post by Akkula »

As always, fantastic work Guille. I will use it in the mod asap.
Thanks a lot for all your hard work and beautiful units :D
Eastern Front: Soviet Storm (v1.96): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=50342
Modern Conflicts (v1.95): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=72062
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Akkula: Hi and thanks for your nice words... To read them and to see in the screen captures that you are putting to good use the units I upload really means a lot to me. I am very happy to be able to support your modding work.

About the screenshots, I noticed that the icon for the MBV armored train does not "blend" very well with the other icons... So I will rework it, to a (hopefully) better looking version. Stay tuned!

Thanks again!
flakfernrohr
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by flakfernrohr »

Always love your units Guille. They always bring a new level of graphics to the game play and visual treats as we watch them "battle".
Old Timer Panzer General fan. Maybe a Volksturm soldier now. Did they let Volksturm drive Panzers?
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

By Flak's request, here is a pack of Bergepanthers, complete with base icon and mask... I hope you like it!
Attachments
Bergepanther_D.png
Bergepanther_D.png (38.8 KiB) Viewed 6452 times
SS_Bergepanther_D.png
SS_Bergepanther_D.png (42.63 KiB) Viewed 6452 times
Bergepanther_D Pack.rar
(233.43 KiB) Downloaded 306 times
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Hello!

I am asking for help to T2_2112 or any other member of this forum who knows how to download suitable images from the World of Tanks web pages... For my upcoming projects, I would like to obtain the images for the King Tiger german tank and for the Obiekt 212 soviet SPG... Thanks in advance!! :-)
Akkula
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

Post by Akkula »

King Tiger
Gun: 8.8cm Kw. K. 43L/71

Gun: 10.5cm Kw. K. L/68

PS: I hope don´t forget to finish all those Soviet units you promised some weeks ago :D
Akkula
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

Post by Akkula »

Object 212A
Gun: 152mm BR-2

Arty mode:

AT mode:

EDIT: Mhhh. I see that both pictures have different sizes :? . I tried to make them exactly equal but I failed, maybe you could just take the gun of one of the modes and use it on wherever version you picked up to work.
T2_2112
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by T2_2112 »

guille1434 wrote:Hello!

I am asking for help to T2_2112 or any other member of this forum who knows how to download suitable images from the World of Tanks web pages... For my upcoming projects, I would like to obtain the images for the King Tiger german tank and for the Obiekt 212 soviet SPG... Thanks in advance!! :-)
I gave you both turret H and P, have camo also

T2_2112

Post by T2_2112 »

and if you need bigger one, i will take care Obiekt 212 later :mrgreen:

guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Excellent, guys! Thanks a lot for your help and for the very quick answer! You will be seeing new stuff here soon!!

Akkula: I did not forget about the Soviet units, of course! In fact, I found some more to add to the list... (i.e. the Obiekt 212). So, there will also be news in that front also... By the way, I loved the new update to your mod, and the detail you put in the documentation about it /the "what' new" text... Also, I saw some screen-shots (Leningrad, I think) where I could see a very nice rarilroad gun... Awesome!! :-)
T2_2112

Post by T2_2112 »

guille1434 wrote:Excellent, guys! Thanks a lot for your help and for the very quick answer! You will be seeing new stuff here soon!!

Akkula: I did not forget about the Soviet units, of course! In fact, I found some more to add to the list... (i.e. the Obiekt 212). So, there will also be news in that front also... By the way, I loved the new update to your mod, and the detail you put in the documentation about it /the "what' new" text... Also, I saw some screen-shots (Leningrad, I think) where I could see a very nice rarilroad gun... Awesome!! :-)

Here the 212A

guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Hello to all!

A new unit uploaded, one that was requested by Flakfernrohr... The StuG III (flamm)... As per his idea, you will find an extra file inside the Base Icon and Mask folder... A new file with the little flame and smoke protruding fron the barrel... To apply this on the base icon you have to paste the extra file on top af the base icon as a new layer, an then, merge the two layers... The result is shown below here. On the other hand, as always, the complete pack is uploaded.

I hope you like it! :-)
Attachments
StuG_III_(Flamm) Pack.rar
(150.97 KiB) Downloaded 325 times
StuG III (Flamm) with barrel flame (Using extra file)
StuG III (Flamm) with barrel flame (Using extra file)
StuG_III_(Flamm)-(alt).png (26.45 KiB) Viewed 5663 times
StuG III (Flamm) without barrel flame
StuG III (Flamm) without barrel flame
StuG_III_(Flamm).png (25.41 KiB) Viewed 5663 times
flakfernrohr
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by flakfernrohr »

Wonderful Guille. Now there is a really durable and reliable flammpanzer for the game. Thanks so much, again..................... :D
Old Timer Panzer General fan. Maybe a Volksturm soldier now. Did they let Volksturm drive Panzers?
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Thanks my Texan friend!! I am glad you like the unit... By the way, as a derivation, I will release reworked versions of the standard Stug IIIa short barrelled assault guns. Also, I finished very good base icons for a better looking Tiger II (with Henschel and Porsche turrets)... I think they are good ones... I hope you all think the same! :-)
asuser
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

Post by asuser »

Hello guille!

I see, you are live and well! Nice Bergepanthers!

Also I think, Most of the players still awaiting an updated version of the Kingtiger...like the Tiger I. ..
flakfernrohr
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by flakfernrohr »

I am hoping that Guille will make a set of King Tiger and Tiger I units like PHCAS did for the Panther, where you can overlay and mix and match various versions of each basic unit. A "Tiger Maker" tool maybe. He's already done it with the Flamm StugIII.
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Guys: Thanks for your nice words! I hope you will like the work I am doing on the Tiger II units, with several variations, and also, I will make some special files to apply details on the basic icons, just in the way Flak designed: Extra links on the turret sides as further protection, for example...

The variants of that tank I am working on are:
- Tiger II with Porsche turret.
- Tiger II with Henschel turret.
- Tiger II with both turrets and alternate road wheels (without sandshields)
- Tiger II with 105 mm L/68 gun (a fictional advanced variant, with the same gun as the projected Lowe tank)

And also, as a derivative:
- Jagdtiger (slightly improved, Guille-style, :-) version, mainly in the roadwheels area)

Anders! I am immensely glad you paid a visit here!! I hope you are ok, and I send you my most heartfelt greetings! I really hope you find some time to visit us here from time to time (I was also absent for a very long time for my taste, but I am slowly catching up, thanks mainly to Flak, who contacted and gave me some very needed "push" to re-start working on PzCorps stuff. I surely miss our fabulous joint projects and your skills! 8)

Both of you rock, my friends!

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”