UI keeps changing to German when trying to start a DLC, MOD

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

timek28
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

UI keeps changing to German when trying to start a DLC, MOD

Post by timek28 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:57 pm

Hi,

I've been trying to play some US MODs or DLCs in AC UI. I first change it in main menu to AC, and then try starting DLC West or US MODs, but UI keeps changing back to German one. This is really annoying, I want to play with allied UI and allied music. Is there any way to fix this?

ThvN
Panzer Corps Moderator
Panzer Corps Moderator

Re: UI keeps changing to German when trying to start a DLC,

Post by ThvN » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:12 pm

Hello timek28, I figured this is more of a question for modders, you might get a better response here.

I know that the UI-files of AC are stored in a different set of subfolders, I guess if you modify the mods you are using and add all the AC UI elements to it, they should be shown instead of the normal PzC UI. Unmodded, PzC only displays the AC UI when loading the AC campaign, it is not user-selectable. But I assume all the files that make the AC UI can be transferred to a mod to load with when wanted.

timek28

Post by timek28 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:51 am

Hmmm...

That's a pity. There are several Allied mods that would be delight to play in AC UI.

ThvN
Panzer Corps Moderator
Panzer Corps Moderator

Post by ThvN » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:24 am

I tried do make a quick mod for you by copying all relevant AC UI files into a separate folder. I did a quick test, it seems to work on its own, but that is all I can check as I don't know how it will interact with the mods you are using.

With GME you should be able to add it in addition to existing mods, although it might give some conflicts depending on exactly what files are already used in your US mods. So if you want to try it, download and unzip it in your mods folder, its called ACUI (very imaginative, I know... :) )

https://www.sendspace.com/file/641ei1

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”