Modern Conflicts (Version 1.5 RELEASED)

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

cw58
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:44 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts (Version 1.1 RELEASED)

Post by cw58 » Tue May 26, 2020 5:25 am

Very nice units, Akkula. Well done!

glaude1955
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL
Posts: 402
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:55 am

Re: Modern Conflicts (Version 1.1 RELEASED)

Post by glaude1955 » Tue May 26, 2020 5:29 am

Super ! Merci akkula

Right now I'm playing your Soviet Storm mod for the xth time. :wink:

Yves

uzbek2012
Major - Jagdpanther
Major - Jagdpanther
Posts: 1089
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:49 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts (Version 1.1 RELEASED)

Post by uzbek2012 » Tue May 26, 2020 6:49 am

Great and you know how to create intrigue ) But I am very much looking forward to your project especially since the Russian company has been finalized there ) But when I played problems with capture were in Belarus in the company at NATO ;)

Can you have Russian submarines fire cruise missile at targets on the coast ?
https://tvzvezda.ru/news/forces/content ... 2-80zn.htm
https://naukatehnika.com/operacziya-beg ... atega.html

:P :arrow:
Image
https://vestnik-rm.ru/news/oborona-i-be ... hudozhnika
Last edited by uzbek2012 on Wed May 27, 2020 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Estherr
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:49 pm
Location: Moscow, Russia
Contact:

Re: Modern Conflicts (Version 1.1 RELEASED)

Post by Estherr » Tue May 26, 2020 11:09 am

First of all, I'd like to thank Akkula for the opportunity to get an early feel of MdC 1.2 and Malvinas scenario in particular.

Scenario is just great and bringing whole load of new mechanics along. So it's simply a crime to ignore =)

ps: And then there's an icebreaker! :mrgreen:

Akkula
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A
Posts: 1506
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:14 am

Re: Modern Conflicts (Version 1.1 RELEASED)

Post by Akkula » Tue May 26, 2020 10:11 pm

cw58 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 5:25 am
Very nice units, Akkula. Well done!
Thanks! :lol:
glaude1955 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 5:29 am
Super ! Merci akkula

Right now I'm playing your Soviet Storm mod for the xth time. :wink:

Yves
Nice to hear that :D
Who knows, maybe in the future I could try to make Soviet Storm compatible with 1.32 and then continue to update it.
uzbek2012 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 6:49 am
Great and you know how to create intrigue ) But I am very much looking forward to your project especially since the Russian company has been finalized there ) But when I played problems with capture were in Belarus in the company at NATO
Sure I will. In this update, all these victory conditions issues will be fixed.
About subs, Antey and Yasen classes are already capable to strike ground targets (switch mode). I could improve the fire animations though (in future releases).
Estherr wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 11:09 am
First of all, I'd like to thank Akkula for the opportunity to get an early feel of MdC 1.2 and Malvinas scenario in particular.

Scenario is just great and bringing whole load of new mechanics along. So it's simply a crime to ignore =)

ps: And then there's an icebreaker!
Thanks for your immense help Estherr 8)
And yeah, that white icebreaker is the proud of our navy :) (now is red and white).

Best regards,
Akkula.
Eastern Front: Soviet Storm (v1.96): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=50342
Modern Conflicts (v1.5): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=72062

uzbek2012
Major - Jagdpanther
Major - Jagdpanther
Posts: 1089
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:49 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts (Version 1.1 RELEASED)

Post by uzbek2012 » Fri May 29, 2020 10:18 pm

Akkula wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 10:11 pm
cw58 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 5:25 am
Very nice units, Akkula. Well done!
Thanks! :lol:
glaude1955 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 5:29 am
Super ! Merci akkula

Right now I'm playing your Soviet Storm mod for the xth time. :wink:

Yves
Nice to hear that :D
Who knows, maybe in the future I could try to make Soviet Storm compatible with 1.32 and then continue to update it.
uzbek2012 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 6:49 am
Great and you know how to create intrigue ) But I am very much looking forward to your project especially since the Russian company has been finalized there ) But when I played problems with capture were in Belarus in the company at NATO
Sure I will. In this update, all these victory conditions issues will be fixed.
About subs, Antey and Yasen classes are already capable to strike ground targets (switch mode). I could improve the fire animations though (in future releases).
Estherr wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 11:09 am
First of all, I'd like to thank Akkula for the opportunity to get an early feel of MdC 1.2 and Malvinas scenario in particular.

Scenario is just great and bringing whole load of new mechanics along. So it's simply a crime to ignore =)

ps: And then there's an icebreaker!
Thanks for your immense help Estherr 8)
And yeah, that white icebreaker is the proud of our navy :) (now is red and white).

Best regards,
Akkula.

Great, here is the Russian version of your mod )
https://yadi.sk/d/kpxqY6Xh6MHdTw

Just transfer-put it through the GME program
https://yadi.sk/d/cUBp7ik-y-gzKw

Argentine weapons
http://zonwar.ru/catalog-guns/argentina ... ina_1.html

Well, we will eat that the company for NATO can be won , now it is not possible to do it on the Ukrainian border as there are a lot of Russians coming )

1ang
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 12:32 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts (Version 1.1 RELEASED)

Post by 1ang » Sun May 31, 2020 5:40 pm

HI EVERYONE. I DOWNLOADED THE LATEST VERSION BUT THE ARGENTINE UNITS ARE NOT EVEN THE FALKLAND SCENARIO falkland
8)

Estherr
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:49 pm
Location: Moscow, Russia
Contact:

Re: Modern Conflicts (Version 1.1 RELEASED)

Post by Estherr » Sun May 31, 2020 5:51 pm

1ang wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 5:40 pm
HI EVERYONE. I DOWNLOADED THE LATEST VERSION BUT THE ARGENTINE UNITS ARE NOT EVEN THE FALKLAND SCENARIO falkland
8)
First thing - breath! :mrgreen:

1.2 update with Falklands scenario (and other interesting stuff!) is not released yet. Akkula working real hard on it though.

Akkula
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A
Posts: 1506
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:14 am

Re: Modern Conflicts (Version 1.1 RELEASED)

Post by Akkula » Sun May 31, 2020 6:02 pm

1ang wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 5:40 pm
HI EVERYONE. I DOWNLOADED THE LATEST VERSION BUT THE ARGENTINE UNITS ARE NOT EVEN THE FALKLAND SCENARIO falkland
8)
Hi!.
The new scenario (along many new updates) will be available in 1.2 release.
I hope to launch it near the next weekend.
Best regards,
Akkula.
Eastern Front: Soviet Storm (v1.96): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=50342
Modern Conflicts (v1.5): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=72062

Akkula
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A
Posts: 1506
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:14 am

Re: Modern Conflicts (Version 1.1 RELEASED)

Post by Akkula » Sun May 31, 2020 11:45 pm

Library will come to the new Modern Conflicts release.
A basic version, but I will update it over time. So far it has some useful information about the mods main features.

Image

Image

Image

Best regards,
Akkula.
Eastern Front: Soviet Storm (v1.96): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=50342
Modern Conflicts (v1.5): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=72062

uzbek2012
Major - Jagdpanther
Major - Jagdpanther
Posts: 1089
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:49 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts (Version 1.1 RELEASED)

Post by uzbek2012 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:16 am

Akkula wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 6:02 pm
1ang wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 5:40 pm
HI EVERYONE. I DOWNLOADED THE LATEST VERSION BUT THE ARGENTINE UNITS ARE NOT EVEN THE FALKLAND SCENARIO falkland
8)
Hi!.
The new scenario (along many new updates) will be available in 1.2 release.
I hope to launch it near the next weekend.
Best regards,
Akkula.
Image
Hi, would you rather try it out or train on this simulator for now ?
Image
Peg Falklands War
http://www.pegww2.net/Pages/install.htm

1ang
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 12:32 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts (Version 1.1 RELEASED)

Post by 1ang » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:44 am

Estherr wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 11:09 am
First of all, I'd like to thank Akkula for the opportunity to get an early feel of MdC 1.2 and Malvinas scenario in particular.

Scenario is just great and bringing whole load of new mechanics along. So it's simply a crime to ignore =)

ps: And then there's an icebreaker! :mrgreen:
THANKS Estherr CIAO
:D

1ang
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 12:32 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts (Version 1.1 RELEASED)

Post by 1ang » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:47 am

Akkula wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 6:02 pm
1ang wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 5:40 pm
HI EVERYONE. I DOWNLOADED THE LATEST VERSION BUT THE ARGENTINE UNITS ARE NOT EVEN THE FALKLAND SCENARIO falkland
8)
Hi!.
The new scenario (along many new updates) will be available in 1.2 release.
I hope to launch it near the next weekend.
Best regards,
Akkula.
CIAO Akkula,OK THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING :D :D

1ang
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 12:32 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts (Version 1.1 RELEASED)

Post by 1ang » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:54 am

uzbek2012 wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:16 am
Akkula wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 6:02 pm
1ang wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 5:40 pm
HI EVERYONE. I DOWNLOADED THE LATEST VERSION BUT THE ARGENTINE UNITS ARE NOT EVEN THE FALKLAND SCENARIO falkland
8)
Hi!.
The new scenario (along many new updates) will be available in 1.2 release.
I hope to launch it near the next weekend.
Best regards,
Akkula.
Image
Hi, would you rather try it out or train on this simulator for now ?
Image
Peg Falklands War
http://www.pegww2.net/Pages/install.htm
CIAO uzbek2012 THANKS FOR THE TIMES WHEN YOU GO OUT HOW MANY TIMES THE PLAY IS TOO STRONG
:D

captainjack
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Posts: 1742
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:42 am

Re: Modern Conflicts (Version 1.1 RELEASED)

Post by captainjack » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:48 am

It looks really good. I'm trying to tidy up or finish off at least one my own mods before downloading and playing this, but it won't be easy to wait

uzbek2012
Major - Jagdpanther
Major - Jagdpanther
Posts: 1089
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:49 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts (Version 1.1 RELEASED)

Post by uzbek2012 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:57 pm

Image
Argentine infantrymen on captured KrAZ-256 B dump trucks captured during the Argentine landings in the British Falkland Islands; April 1982
https://www.autocentre.ua/news/retro/un ... 31789.html
https://477768.livejournal.com/6804865.html

Image
https://picturehistory.livejournal.com/1805022.html

Кэп
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:42 pm
Location: Кубань

Re: Modern Conflicts (Version 1.1 RELEASED)

Post by Кэп » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:25 pm

Akkula добрый вечер.
Понятно что Вы работаете со сценарием Falklands, но тем не менее продолжите пожалуйста работу с Российской компанией в Modern Conflicts
Хотелось бы осуществить не одну десантную операцию и не только в старый свет(кстати до Лондона так и не дошли войска РФ), но и на другой материк высадка десанта РФ в новый свете ))
Спасибо за ваш труд!
Ждем обновления с учетом новой линейки вооружения РФ( новые юниты Т-14 и БМПТ-15 и т.д)

PeteMitchell
Brigadier-General - 8.8 cm Pak 43/41
Brigadier-General - 8.8 cm Pak 43/41
Posts: 1823
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:18 pm

Re: Modern Conflicts (Version 1.1 RELEASED)

Post by PeteMitchell » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:33 pm

Кэп wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:25 pm
Akkula добрый вечер.
Понятно что Вы работаете со сценарием Falklands, но тем не менее продолжите пожалуйста работу с Российской компанией в Modern Conflicts
Хотелось бы осуществить не одну десантную операцию и не только в старый свет(кстати до Лондона так и не дошли войска РФ), но и на другой материк в новый свет ))
Спасибо за ваш труд!
Ждем обновления с учетом новой линейки вооружения РФ( новые юниты Т-14 и БМПТ-15 и т.д)
google translated:
Akkula good evening.
It is clear that you are working with the Falklands script, but nevertheless please continue to work with the Russian company in Modern Conflicts
I would like to carry out not one landing operation and not only into the old world (by the way, the troops of the Russian Federation did not reach London), but also into a new world to another mainland))
Thank you for your work!
We are waiting for the update, taking into account the new armament line of the Russian Federation (new T-14 and BMPT-15 units, etc.)
Comprehensive Battlefield Europe AAR:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=86481

Akkula
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A
Posts: 1506
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:14 am

Re: Modern Conflicts (Version 1.1 RELEASED)

Post by Akkula » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:35 pm

Кэп wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:25 pm
Akkula добрый вечер.
Понятно что Вы работаете со сценарием Falklands, но тем не менее продолжите пожалуйста работу с Российской компанией в Modern Conflicts
Хотелось бы осуществить не одну десантную операцию и не только в старый свет(кстати до Лондона так и не дошли войска РФ), но и на другой материк высадка десанта РФ в новый свете ))
Спасибо за ваш труд!
Ждем обновления с учетом новой линейки вооружения РФ( новые юниты Т-14 и БМПТ-15 и т.д)
Hi Кэп!,
Thanks a lot for your kind words. I am glad you enjoyed this mod so far :D . I had to put a of work on it :)
Do not worry, after Update 1.2, I will return to work on the Russian campaign. That is my next goal, it will take some months but in the end I will compensate the long wait for the mighty Russian Army. 8)
And yes, many new Russian units will come in the next updates (T-14 is already in the mod though).
Thanks again and stay tuned for this weekend. :D

PS: Thanks Pete for the translation :D
Eastern Front: Soviet Storm (v1.96): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=50342
Modern Conflicts (v1.5): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=72062

Кэп
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:42 pm
Location: Кубань

Re: Modern Conflicts (Version 1.1 RELEASED)

Post by Кэп » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:55 am

Excellent! We will wait for the new update. And there is also a wish, if you can add to the line of awards Russian modern military medal ; such as the Order of Courage, the order of Nakhimov, the order of Zhukov. The order of Ushakov, etc. I want to get rewards by pumping my battle core. 8)

Post Reply

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”