PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

jugasa
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:45 am

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by jugasa » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:47 am

Hello, I play with Panzer Corps Wehrmacht 1.30 or 1.31 with Afrika Korps add-on installed.
But without Allied Corps add-on and Soviet Corps add-on installed, for the moment.
Do you need Panzer Corps Gold Edition to play this mod?
Can I play it with I have got installed at the moment?

jeffoot77
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:31 pm

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by jeffoot77 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:24 pm

normally with Panzer Corps Wehrmacht 1.30 or 1.31 and with Afrika Korps , u can use the mod. The mod is working with all campaigns u can launch.





"2 questions : what are the HQs for? And Sanitary units?"

--> - HQs are units with 4 hex in view for scouting. So i think, i m not sure , that it is just a unit to see all around your army. It is like a watch tower.

-Sanitary units have to been sent to hospitals (or towns ) to get prestige as secondary objectives.

jugasa
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:45 am

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by jugasa » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:35 pm

jeffoot77 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:24 pm
normally with Panzer Corps Wehrmacht 1.30 or 1.31 and with Afrika Korps , u can use the mod. The mod is working with all campaigns u can launch.
Thanks for the advice. At the moment, I have got Panzer Corps Wehrmacht, Afrika Korps and DLCs 39, 40, 41 for the moment. And the Panzer Corps Multi-setup v1.30 I have download recently. I have these products when it appears Panzer Corps Gold. Actually, I don't know if buy add-on and DLC separately or Panzer Corps Gold. PHCAS Mod its a huge mod and I wanted to know if it was compatible with the products I have got for the moment. Thanks for all.

Andrewnator
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by Andrewnator » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:29 pm

Used 7-Zip 18.05 (2018-04-30).
This is what error gives

Image

jugasa
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:45 am

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by jugasa » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:03 pm

jeffoot77 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:24 pm
normally with Panzer Corps Wehrmacht 1.30 or 1.31 and with Afrika Korps , u can use the mod. The mod is working with all campaigns u can launch.
I have already download PHCAS mod. It has a fine database, fine graphics and fine music. I like it.
I can play at Wehrmacht and at Afrika Korps campaigns, but I can't play Allied Corps nor Soviet Corps campaigns since I haven't these installed yet.

tlroff
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 5:27 pm

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by tlroff » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:48 am

All right. Someone go find PHCAS. He's done vanished again!...

For those struggling with installing the mod, download all the parts first.. then unzip them into the same folder in sequence overwriting any previous files (many of the later parts do replace some of the older files). I strongly suggest using PKZip as GZip and some of the other archive'rs while all being the latest thing seem to have some issues with some of the files.. they shouldn't but they do (*sigh*)

As the mod is no longer modding the DLC's (unlike his original PHACAS Mod that started with modding the 39 DLC.. and yes it was awesome!) per say you just need the core game, and if you don't have the Panzer Corp Gold version then have it patched to the latest version of the game. Use the generic mod enabler to set the mod up ( be sure to use the mod loader to take a snap shot of your game files BEFORE installing the mod) and all should be good. The mod basically uses the tutorial campaign as it's launch point now but you can just choose to use it with the base campaign also. Fiddle around with it, you'll figure it out.. and discovery is half the fun!

TLRoff sends

53rdVaInf
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:13 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by 53rdVaInf » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:52 pm

tlroff wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:48 am
All right. Someone go find PHCAS. He's done vanished again ...

Where O Where can he be ... hopefully he returns soon , would be nice to get a Christmas up-date :wink:

tlroff
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 5:27 pm

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by tlroff » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:58 pm

I think a Xmas update is clearly a wash at this point. So what ya wanna bet he's armpit deep in playtesting/closed alpha/beta of Panzer Corp II?

What ever your doing phcas.. I can only assume your doing it well. Maybe we'll hear from you soon.

tlroff
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 5:27 pm

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by tlroff » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:12 am

*crickets..*

tlroff
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 5:27 pm

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by tlroff » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:30 pm

well. I suspect at this point he's totally moved on to some other game. It was a great mod while it lasted. *sigh*

lennis29
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Posts: 110
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by lennis29 » Tue May 07, 2019 8:52 pm

Can you play grand campaign with this mod?
1939-1945

53rdVaInf
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:13 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by 53rdVaInf » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:15 pm

PHCAS ...

Is this mod in fact dead and no further work is to be expected ?

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1483
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by phcas » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:07 pm

53rdVaInf wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:15 pm
PHCAS ...

Is this mod in fact dead and no further work is to be expected ?
Yes it is dead....But I am working on a new mod for a time now. This is called PHCAS "Elite MOD". I am working on it for months already. I want it to be finished much more before putting it online. So sorry but new things will come. I have from time to time illnes and privat problems. Thats why I am not always there.
Elite MOD.jpg
Elite MOD.jpg (29.82 KiB) Viewed 526 times
Naamloos.png
Naamloos.png (98.42 KiB) Viewed 526 times
start.jpg
start.jpg (61.67 KiB) Viewed 522 times

lennis29
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Posts: 110
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by lennis29 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:03 pm

phcas wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:07 pm
53rdVaInf wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:15 pm
PHCAS ...

Is this mod in fact dead and no further work is to be expected ?
Yes it is dead....But I am working on a new mod for a time now. This is called PHCAS "Elite MOD". I am working on it for months already. I want it to be finished much more before putting it online. So sorry but new things will come. I have from time to time illnes and privat problems. Thats why I am not always there.

Elite MOD.jpg

Naamloos.png

start.jpg
That's great, I can help you with the Germans, Assigning sounds and animations, but not with the antiaircraft units I can not understand them.

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1483
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by phcas » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:36 am

That's great, I can help you with the Germans, Assigning sounds and animations, but not with the antiaircraft units I can not understand them.
That's nice Lennis, thank you. I did assign a lot of new sounds and animations already to the units, but improvement is always welcome.

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1483
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by phcas » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:44 am

In the Elite mod you can not only purchase the "neutral" units (1), but also Historical units (2).
a0.jpg
a0.jpg (123.97 KiB) Viewed 473 times
a1.jpg
a1.jpg (127.67 KiB) Viewed 473 times
a2.jpg
a2.jpg (61.39 KiB) Viewed 473 times

terminator
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Posts: 2855
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by terminator » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:59 am

phcas wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:44 am
In the Elite mod you can not only purchase the "neutral" units (1), but also Historical units (2).
Will there be differences in stats between these two types of units ("neutral" and Historical) ?

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1483
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by phcas » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:14 am

terminator wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:59 am
phcas wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:44 am
In the Elite mod you can not only purchase the "neutral" units (1), but also Historical units (2).
Will there be differences in stats between these two types of units ("neutral" and Historical) ?
Not yet. It can if we like. But aux historical units in scenario's and core historical units given to you at the beginning of a campaign may have there historical heroes. Like 1 Jagdgeschwader "Oesau" given to you as a core unit at the beginning of the Campaign has already a hero "Walter Oesau", his hero + points is an advance for the historical unit.

terminator
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Posts: 2855
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by terminator » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:32 am

phcas wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:14 am
terminator wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:59 am
phcas wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:44 am
In the Elite mod you can not only purchase the "neutral" units (1), but also Historical units (2).
Will there be differences in stats between these two types of units ("neutral" and Historical) ?
Not yet. It can if we like. But aux historical units in scenario's and core historical units given to you at the beginning of a campaign may have there historical heroes. Like 1 Jagdgeschwader "Oesau" given to you as a core unit at the beginning of the Campaign has already a hero "Walter Oesau", his hero + points is an advance for the historical unit.
In the original game, there are small differences between "normal" and "elite"(SE) units :

Capture d’écran (261).jpg
Capture d’écran (261).jpg (60.56 KiB) Viewed 455 times

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1483
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: PHCAS Panzer Corps Gold MOD v1.22

Post by phcas » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:25 am

In the original game, there are small differences between "normal" and "elite"(SE) units
Yes I know and there still is. There will be normal historical units and elite historical units. In case of Germany are the SE (elite) units SS units.
00.jpg
00.jpg (9.36 KiB) Viewed 434 times

Post Reply

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”