LOV REDUX... LoV Enhanced Edition with customized GUI

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

nono hard et heavy
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Re: LOV REDUX... ready and online!

Post by nono hard et heavy »

Stormbringer wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:16 am Hello Solderg, it's possible to have more units in LoV like amulet mod or wehrmacht balance ?
Hello Mr French. I'm french too. But the forum language is english. If you want more fun, you can copy the mod in Panzer Corps original. I explain : you must copy the equipment file, the efx file, the big units and the units PC/Expansion2 to PC. For example, I copy the missing entries of PC/Expansion2/pc/data/equipment in PC/data/equipment. The same for all. It's a long job.
but so, I play the big campaigns with the LoV units. Greetings

Bonjour Mr. le français. Je suis français aussi. Mais la langue du forum est l'anglais. Si vous voulez plus de plaisir, vous pouvez copier le mod dans Panzer Corps original. J'explique : vous devez copier le fichier de l'équipement, le fichier efx, les grandes unités et les unités PC/Expansion2 vers PC. Par exemple, je copie les entrées manquantes de PC/Expansion2/pc/data/equipment dans PC/data/equipment. La même chose pour tous. C'est un long travail. Mais ainsi, je joue les grandes campagnes avec les unités de LoV. Salut.
nono hard et heavy

Stormbringer wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:16 am Hello Solderg, it's possible to have more units in LoV like amulet mod or wehrmacht balance ?
Hello. Have you this mod, wehrmacht balance ? If yes, can you give me, please. Greetings.
Stormbringer
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Stormbringer »

^^ bonjour compatriote. Oui je connais la manip pour importer d'autres unités. Je voulais savoir si solderg allait rajouter lui-même des nouvelles unités.
Pour Wehrmacht balance voila le lien du site https://www.designmodproject.de/en/
"Seul celui qui sait comment mourir sait comment vivre"
nono hard et heavy

Stormbringer wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:39 pm ^^ bonjour compatriote. Oui je connais la manip pour importer d'autres unités. Je voulais savoir si solderg allait rajouter lui-même des nouvelles unités.
Pour Wehrmacht balance voila le lien du site https://www.designmodproject.de/en/
Cher compatriote. En ce moment, et je parle sous le couvert de Soldberg, nous bossons pour ajouter les unités SS et SE à LoV. C'est un gros travail et je pense que de nouvelles unités ne sont pas au programme, pour l'instant. Que voudrais-tu comme nouvelles unités ? Je peux déjà te dire que les autres mods ne sont pas compatibles avec le sien. Après, comme tu le sais, c'est du boulot de rajouter des nouvelles unités (units, big units, modifier le fichier equipment et efx, + les sons). De plus, beaucoup appartiennent à d'autres modeurs, donc, si on les utilise, il faut demander la permission, ce qui est tout à fait normal. Idem pour les graphismes. Voilà, mais wait and see. Salut.
MjrOu812
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by MjrOu812 »

Great mod very well done....is this mod compatible with the A.M.U.L.E.T 3.0 that's the only mod im running at the moment....can anyone tell me if its safe? Thanks
nono hard et heavy

MjrOu812 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:24 pm Great mod very well done....is this mod compatible with the A.M.U.L.E.T 3.0 that's the only mod im running at the moment....can anyone tell me if its safe? Thanks
Hello. Sorry, no. Greetings.
MjrOu812

Post by MjrOu812 »

nono hard et heavy wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:53 pm
MjrOu812 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:24 pm Great mod very well done....is this mod compatible with the A.M.U.L.E.T 3.0 that's the only mod im running at the moment....can anyone tell me if its safe? Thanks
Hello back...do you no what mods are compatible....if any?
nono hard et heavy

MjrOu812 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:11 am
Hello.
No mod is compatible with LoV Redux. I have Elite Units and I wanted to add it, it doesn't work. At the moment, I am working with Soldberg to add the SS units. For a compatibility of the Amulet 3.0 mod, you can try the Nikivdd LoV, it seems to me it is available on the forum. Greetings. Bruno.
MjrOu812

Post by MjrOu812 »

nono hard et heavy wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:02 pm
MjrOu812 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:11 am
Hello.
No mod is compatible with LoV Redux. I have Elite Units and I wanted to add it, it doesn't work. At the moment, I am working with Soldberg to add the SS units. For a compatibility of the Amulet 3.0 mod, you can try the Nikivdd LoV, it seems to me it is available on the forum. Greetings. Bruno.
Ok thanks....and thanks for all you guys making great mods for this great game. cheers!
Soldberg

Post by Soldberg »

Hello, MjrOu812,
thanks for your positive feedback about Redux!

Redux absolutely needs its own e-File. But AMULET and Co replace exactly that and Redux is unfortunately not playable.

If you only want to use the customized Graphical User Interface in a different way, that can be partly separated, with some diligence!

Corresponding plans will be implemented from autumn 2019. Then I will adjust step by step my own GUI for the use of original Panzer Corps incl. the expansions (AK+[GC]+AC+SC)...
MjrOu812

Post by MjrOu812 »

Soldberg wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:31 pm Hello, MjrOu812,
thanks for your positive feedback about Redux!

Redux absolutely needs its own e-File. But AMULET and Co replace exactly that and Redux is unfortunately not playable.

If you only want to use the customized Graphical User Interface in a different way, that can be partly separated, with some diligence!

Corresponding plans will be implemented from autumn 2019. Then I will adjust step by step my own GUI for the use of original Panzer Corps incl. the expansions (AK+[GC]+AC+SC)...
Thank soldberg…you guys are doing some fantastic things in keeping this great game fresh and new. Cheers guys!
Soldberg

Post by Soldberg »

FIX (only) for the French language

Unfortunately, the error devil has crept into the string file of the French localization. Especially all required strings for the setup screen/menu were removed by mistake. The following FIX corrects this error...

Sorry that this bug was only noticed now - over a month after the release of the update. But at least it was noticed when I was working on it for the already mentioned SS-Upgrade/Update, what should come in the next weeks...

LOV-REDUX_1.2_FIX.zip
(44.98 KiB) Downloaded 133 times
nono hard et heavy

Soldberg wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:34 pm FIX (only) for the French language

Unfortunately, the error devil has crept into the string file of the French localization. Especially all required strings for the setup screen/menu were removed by mistake. The following FIX corrects this error...

Sorry that this bug was only noticed now - over a month after the release of the update. But at least it was noticed when I was working on it for the already mentioned SS-Upgrade/Update, what should come in the next weeks...

LOV-REDUX_1.2_FIX.zip
Good, a French error !!! Sabotage, Terrorist ! It doesn't look like you have a French friend !!! Laughs. Greetings from your French friend.
Fortunately I play in English. Ah, Ah, Ah.
Bruno.
StuccoFresco
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Post by StuccoFresco »

This is awesome!
Soldberg

Re: LOV REDUX... LoV Enhanced Edition with customized GUI

Post by Soldberg »

Thank you StuccoFresco for your appreciation of our work.

The fact that LOV REDUX is now ready and online has been known for more than four months. I have therefore changed the topic heading and give here, now a first description what LOV REDUX is and how this version differs from Nikivdd's Classic version.
Alberto_Candotti
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Alberto_Candotti »

Excuse me. I have problem with the scenario Soussalmi, all the troops present are Wermatch ausiliary and not Finland unit. A Bug?
Soldberg

Post by Soldberg »

Hello Alberto_Candotti,
thanks for your report! Your "observation" is not a bug in the sense of an unwanted error, but it is a point that has been on my to-do list since February/March.

The Redux version of LOV is based and uses the classic scenarios created by Nikivdd in 2012. At that time there was no nation "Finland" in PzCrps. To make the classic mod compatible with the vanilla version, Nikivdd has depicted the Finnish troops with the "Blue Team".

In some other scenes (for example "Fall Green" - the attack on Czechoslovakia) the team Blue was also used. Scenarios like this have already been adapted. But not all of them yet... All scenarios in which "Finland" plays a role already have a Finnish flag, but the troops have not been adjusted or corrected yet.

It was planned to release the (still in work) update in April this year. However, the work is a bit more extensive than originally thought and besides I'm very busy professionally until summer, so that I can't afford any time at the moment to finish the update. I hope that I can finish the update in the course of August/September. Until then everyone has to be patient a little bit...
Alberto_Candotti

Post by Alberto_Candotti »

Hello Soldberg

Thanks for the reply. I will wait the next update with very anxiously.
I I really appreciate your modding work

Alberto Candotti

p.s. excuse me for my bad english, I'm italian
Soldberg

Post by Soldberg »

Not dramatic... I am also not a native speaker of the English language!

Well... and if "we" had won the war, we might all have spoken German by now... Mhm... I think, because of the difficult (German) language, English is the lesser evil! :mrgreen:

Love greetings from the cold north of Germany...
eskuche
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Post by eskuche »

Great job. Coming back to PC1 after playing through 2 and even on a hiatus from some Gary Grigsby games. Glad to see nikivdd is alive and kicking as well.

One question: can someone answer what LC stands for on early war air units with different skins? Is it something like Lehr camouflage (except the word for it in German doesn't start with a C...)

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”