Amulet Mod Upgrade 3.0 available (German unit mod)

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

Messmann
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Amulet Mod Upgrade 3.0 available (German unit mod)

Post by Messmann »

Amulet Mod 3.0 Update for Panzer Corps Wehrmacht

Mod Discussion Thread
viewtopic.php?f=147&t=63616&p=541656#p541656

I have upgraded the Amulet Mod.

You will find the download link in the discussion thread. I will only answer questions in the discussion thread.

The new version 3.0 contains tanks, self-propelled artillery and infantry of the late war years, until the years 1947. Tanks of the E-series and so-called Waffenträger of the artillery can be purchased now – even as elite units.

In addition to this, I have included novelties and have made corrections:
• Heavy flak guns such as the 8.8 cm Flak and the 12.8 cm Flak are equipped with an artillery switch
• Kommando units are able to attack from shallow sea and lake areas
• More available units for the early years 1936 onwards in order to make the mod more suitable for campaigns of these years
• Detailed documentation in Englisch and German language
• Some additional new units, more beautiful unit icons, corrected descriptions, several corrections.

Therefore, the Amulet Mod has reached its latest peak. This is the most encompassing mod for German units! There is no other German unit mod offering more versatility.

From my point of view, the mode appears to be finished now. An extension to units of other countries is not planned, since my time is rather limited. But who knows what the future holds for us :)

Have fun playing. Please report bugs and mistakes, I will do see what I can do.
Amulet Mod: Massive unit, graphics and sound mod. :) At this time, for German units only.
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=63616&p=541656#p541656

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”