PAK-Mod (PHCAS/AKRebel) Project

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

Post Reply
phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1462
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

PAK-Mod (PHCAS/AKRebel) Project

Post by phcas » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:59 pm

PAK-Mod
PAK.jpg
PAK.jpg (29.8 KiB) Viewed 836 times
We, PHCAS and AKRebel, are starting a new mod project together, called "PAK-Mod".
Last edited by phcas on Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1462
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: PAK-Mod

Post by phcas » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:00 pm

Information about this project will come in time in this topic.

PHCAS / AKRebel

53rdVaInf
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:13 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: PAK-Mod

Post by 53rdVaInf » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:09 pm

Really looking forward to this

Thank you both !

MjrOu812
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: PAK-Mod

Post by MjrOu812 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:24 pm

Will it still be a elite themed MOD you talked about before teaming up with AKRebel?

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1462
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: PAK-Mod

Post by phcas » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:49 am

MjrOu812 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:24 pm
Will it still be a elite themed MOD you talked about before teaming up with AKRebel?
Yes, thats where we start from but we do not use the name Elite Mod anymore, it will be PAK-Mod now (P(PHCAS) AK(AKRebel)

MjrOu812
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: PAK-Mod

Post by MjrOu812 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:36 pm

phcas wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:49 am
MjrOu812 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:24 pm
Will it still be a elite themed MOD you talked about before teaming up with AKRebel?
Yes, thats where we start from but we do not use the name Elite Mod anymore, it will be PAK-Mod now (P(PHCAS) AK(AKRebel)
10-4....cant wait :D Just don't release it until its at least 90 or 95 percent complete.

lennis29
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Re: PAK-Mod (PHCAS/AKRebel) Project

Post by lennis29 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:13 pm

very well

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1462
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: PAK-Mod (PHCAS/AKRebel) Project

Post by phcas » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:20 am

By mistake a second topic about the PAK mod was opened. We close this one and go on under the topic:

New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK"

lennis29
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Re: PAK-Mod (PHCAS/AKRebel) Project

Post by lennis29 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:09 pm

Greetings, how is the project going?

phcas
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1462
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: PAK-Mod (PHCAS/AKRebel) Project

Post by phcas » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:16 pm

lennis29 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:09 pm
Greetings, how is the project going?
Hello lennis29. I just returned from my holidays in London. Started again today. AKRebel has very much new units. At the moment we are putting them in the MOD. It takes time. Graphics, sound, animation, Equipment File, Efx file, it all have to be done. We are busy with Poland now. Greetings.

lennis29
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Re: PAK-Mod (PHCAS/AKRebel) Project

Post by lennis29 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:03 pm

phcas wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:16 pm
lennis29 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:09 pm
Greetings, how is the project going?
Hello lennis29. I just returned from my holidays in London. Started again today. AKRebel has very much new units. At the moment we are putting them in the MOD. It takes time. Graphics, sound, animation, Equipment File, Efx file, it all have to be done. We are busy with Poland now. Greetings.

jajajaja It is what takes more time, to combine Equipment, with sound, animations in the Efx file and the correct placement of the animation in the game.

Post Reply

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”