New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.44

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

uzbek2012
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2
Posts: 709
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:49 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.40

Post by uzbek2012 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:39 pm


raider45
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:33 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.40

Post by raider45 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Hi Phcas,

It is possible to take my core units after the battle of britain into the balkans, thanks.
On the balkan scenario, after i deploy my core units, I found some units has no graphic (the hungarian paratroops & the "wittmann stug).
after i try to move this units the game will crash.
greetings

phcas
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Posts: 2235
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.40

Post by phcas » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:11 pm

raider45 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:16 pm
Hi Phcas,

It is possible to take my core units after the battle of britain into the balkans, thanks.
On the balkan scenario, after i deploy my core units, I found some units has no graphic (the hungarian paratroops & the "wittmann stug).
after i try to move this units the game will crash.
greetings
Hi raider45

Yes it is possible to take your core units after the battle of britain into the balkans.

Yes the game will crash if a unit with no graphic is moving. But the hungarian paratroops & the "wittmann stug graphic must be in the mod!?
raid1.jpg
raid1.jpg (157.03 KiB) Viewed 915 times
raid2.jpg
raid2.jpg (175.42 KiB) Viewed 915 times
Last edited by phcas on Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phcas
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Posts: 2235
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.40

Post by phcas » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:12 pm

xxx.jpeg
xxx.jpeg (72.65 KiB) Viewed 920 times
All USN Carriers arrived
USN.jpg
USN.jpg (354.21 KiB) Viewed 920 times

raider45
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:33 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.40

Post by raider45 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:46 pm

Hi phcas,
After i deploy my core units, i haven´t the wittmann stug graphic on the map.
On the overview map i found the unit, but there is no graphic. it is the thame with the paratroopers.
Can you send me the gift and i but them in the right folder?

phcas
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Posts: 2235
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.40

Post by phcas » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:38 pm

raider45 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:46 pm
Hi phcas,
After i deploy my core units, i haven´t the wittmann stug graphic on the map.
On the overview map i found the unit, but there is no graphic. it is the thame with the paratroopers.
Can you send me the gift and i but them in the right folder?
Hi raider45,

I do not know how it is possible you miss this graphics. Michael Wittmann is in update v0.40 and the Hungary Paras are in update v0.39. But anyway here they are for you again. Greetings.
x13012_Para.png
x13012_Para.png (19.84 KiB) Viewed 880 times
xB37SS1_StuG_IIIA_MW.png
xB37SS1_StuG_IIIA_MW.png (38.41 KiB) Viewed 880 times
xB37SS1_StuG_IIIA_MWx.png
xB37SS1_StuG_IIIA_MWx.png (38.43 KiB) Viewed 880 times

uzbek2012
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2
Posts: 709
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:49 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.40

Post by uzbek2012 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:16 am


AKRebel
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Posts: 340
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.40

Post by AKRebel » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:00 pm

Preview of the next update

Difficulty revised and surface revised.

Image

RobertCL
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:01 am
Contact:

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.40

Post by RobertCL » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:22 pm

AK Rebel, well done!!!

lennis29
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Posts: 307
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.40

Post by lennis29 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:26 pm

AKRebel wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:00 pm
Preview of the next update

Difficulty revised and surface revised.

Image
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy My friend jajaja Mantein should be before Hitler.

PeteMitchell
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1489
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:18 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.40

Post by PeteMitchell » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:07 am

Not sure Hitler should be on there at all to be very honest...
Comprehensive Battlefield Europe AAR:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=86481

AKRebel
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Posts: 340
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.40

Post by AKRebel » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:11 pm

PeteMitchell_2 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:07 am
Not sure Hitler should be on there at all to be very honest...
Hello PeteMitchell,

Should I change it, do you have another idea?

marlon2300
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.40

Post by marlon2300 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:36 pm

lennis29 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:26 pm

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy My friend jajaja Mantein should be before Hitler.
I think that von Paulus should be there

phcas
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Posts: 2235
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.40

Post by phcas » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:38 pm

xx.jpg
xx.jpg (69.02 KiB) Viewed 438 times
Massive Barbarossa update in the v0.41 update. Better Play balance. Stronger Wehrmacht but also 20th Soviet Army added. I played the scenario myself for 20 turns. The red airforce was destroyed after turn 10. On turn 20 the Stalinline has been broken on different spots. Tips: Move up to Leningrad from the first turn. If you made a gap in the Stalinline get thru it and continue in the backlands.

Faun ZR added and Wehrmacht Minepionier. Lot of roadsigns now.

v1.jpg
v1.jpg (138.92 KiB) Viewed 438 times
v2.jpg
v2.jpg (98.66 KiB) Viewed 438 times

PeteMitchell
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Posts: 1489
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:18 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.40

Post by PeteMitchell » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:57 pm

AKRebel wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:11 pm
PeteMitchell_2 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:07 am
Not sure Hitler should be on there at all to be very honest...
Hello PeteMitchell,

Should I change it, do you have another idea?
Well, in the end it's your mod so it's not for me to say you should change it or remove him.

Another idea, well not really I guess... you could put figures of the German resistance to Nazism (e.g. Claus von Stauffenberg) but this wouldn't really fit in terms of ranks given the other much more senior general ranks (e.g. von Bock).

Me personally, I just wouldn't put Hitler there. Of course, it's also very clear that it is just a myth that the Wehrmacht was clean in terms of war crimes or supporting the Holocaust (e.g. when studying Erich von Manstein just a bit, you will come across this very quickly, too). I am very aware of this...

Anyways, I think almost any other Wehrmacht general would be better than Nazi party leadership figures.

Maybe you could do the following from top to bottom, e.g. von Manstein, Rommel, Guderian plus two other (more or less clean) Wehrmacht generals at the bottom of the list... (yes, I know that von Manstein, Rommel and Guderian weren't clean either).

Just my thoughts...

Ah and I think there could be a debate whether Montgomery or Eisenhower was the more senior general. Montgomery was probably the better field commander (while unlucky at times) but Eisenhower ended up being the Supreme Allied Commander (with Montgomery and Patton de facto reporting to him).
Comprehensive Battlefield Europe AAR:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=86481

AKRebel
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Posts: 340
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.40

Post by AKRebel » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:10 pm

PeteMitchell_2 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:57 pm
AKRebel wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:11 pm
PeteMitchell_2 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:07 am
Not sure Hitler should be on there at all to be very honest...
Hello PeteMitchell,

Should I change it, do you have another idea?
Well, in the end it's your mod so it's not for me to say you should change it or remove him.

Another idea, well not really I guess... you could put figures of the German resistance to Nazism (e.g. Claus von Stauffenberg) but this wouldn't really fit in terms of ranks given the other much more senior general ranks (e.g. von Bock).

Me personally, I just wouldn't put Hitler there. Of course, it's also very clear that it is just a myth that the Wehrmacht was clean in terms of war crimes or supporting the Holocaust (e.g. when studying Erich von Manstein just a bit, you will come across this very quickly, too). I am very aware of this...

Anyways, I think almost any other Wehrmacht general would be better than Nazi party leadership figures.

Maybe you could do the following from top to bottom, e.g. von Manstein, Rommel, Guderian plus two other (more or less clean) Wehrmacht generals at the bottom of the list... (yes, I know that von Manstein, Rommel and Guderian weren't clean either).

Just my thoughts...

Ah and I think there could be a debate whether Montgomery or Eisenhower was the more senior general. Montgomery was probably the better field commander (while unlucky at times) but Eisenhower ended up being the Supreme Allied Commander (with Montgomery and Patton de facto reporting to him).
ok i understand your concerns, i have now chosen Paulus.
ImageImage
Last edited by AKRebel on Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

terminator
General - King Tiger
General - King Tiger
Posts: 3866
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.40

Post by terminator » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:15 pm

phcas wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:38 pm
Massive Barbarossa update in the v0.41 update. Better Play balance. Stronger Wehrmacht but also 20th Soviet Army added.

Where is the 20th Soviet Army deployed ?

phcas
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Posts: 2235
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.40

Post by phcas » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:30 pm

terminator wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:15 pm
phcas wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:38 pm
Massive Barbarossa update in the v0.41 update. Better Play balance. Stronger Wehrmacht but also 20th Soviet Army added.

Where is the 20th Soviet Army deployed ?


Up north of Minsk

lennis29
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Posts: 307
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.40

Post by lennis29 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:52 pm

Don't feel bad about me, it's just my personal opinion.
Manstein was better than all the characters present.

phcas
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Posts: 2235
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 am

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels Mod "PAK" - RELEASE v0.40

Post by phcas » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:45 pm

example1.jpg
example1.jpg (124.13 KiB) Viewed 371 times
New buildings

Post Reply

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”