Damaged unit icons

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

captainjack
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Damaged unit icons

Post by captainjack » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:32 am

Following Yrfin's suggestion on GUille1434's Multipurpose icons page, I have created a thread for images of damaged equipment icons and links to collections which include damaged vehicles.

I'll start with my own damaged tank icon. The base the image was adapted from a photo of a model on the internet and the flames were from the juniorgeneral web page, which has images intended for making 2d figures. I made it for use in a scenario where one of the victory outcomes involves destroying the tanks rather than letting them be captured.

Char_2CX.png
Char_2CX.png (36.99 KiB) Viewed 365 times
Please feel free to add your own damaged equipment icons or overlays (eg flame icons, smoke, shell holes), or damage camo skins (as suggested by Guille1434).

Yrfin
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Re: Damaged unit icons

Post by Yrfin » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:54 pm

captainjack wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:32 am
Following Yrfin's suggestion on GUille1434's Multipurpose icons page, I have created a thread for images of damaged equipment icons and links to collections which include damaged vehicles.

I'll start with my own damaged tank icon. The base the image was adapted from a photo of a model on the internet and the flames were from the juniorgeneral web page, which has images intended for making 2d figures. I made it for use in a scenario where one of the victory outcomes involves destroying the tanks rather than letting them be captured.

ImageChar_2C.png

Please feel free to add your own damaged equipment icons or overlays (eg flame icons, smoke, shell holes), or damage camo skins (as suggested by Guille1434).
Nice idea. Thanx for sharing.
Shoot first. Ask questions later.

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”