Spainish & Turkish Activiation - Did You Know?

PSP/DS/PC/MAC : WWII turn based grand strategy game

Moderators: firepowerjohan, Happycat, rkr1958, Slitherine Core

rkr1958
General - Elite King Tiger
General - Elite King Tiger

Spainish & Turkish Activiation - Did You Know?

Post by rkr1958 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:40 am

I. Spain will join the axis, if the axis reject the French armistice and control the following before US entry: Casablanca, Oran, Algiers, Tunis, Rome and Paris.

II. Spain will join the allies, if the axis reject the French armistice and the allies control the following: Casablanca, Oran, Algiers, Tunis, Rome and Paris.

III. Turkey will join the axis, if the axis control: Athens, Bucharest, Sofia, Moscow, Baku and Baghdad.

IV. Similarly, Turkey will join the allies, if the allies control: Athens, Bucharest, Sofia, Moscow, Baku and Baghdad.

Diplomaticus
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

Re: Spainish & Turkish Activiation - Did You Know?

Post by Diplomaticus » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:42 pm

Has anybody out there actually got Turkey as an Axis minor ally? Moscow + Baku + Baghdad--whew! That's a tall order.

Crazygunner1
Major - 8.8 cm FlaK 36
Major - 8.8 cm FlaK 36

Post by Crazygunner1 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:06 pm

Diplomaticus wrote:Has anybody out there actually got Turkey as an Axis minor ally? Moscow + Baku + Baghdad--whew! That's a tall order.
Yes, twice. But in both cases the outcome of the game was already certain....

Rico476
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Rico476 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:48 am

There was a game where Casablanca fell in early november of 41, since this was before december I thought I had just made it. But then during the following turn after it was captured spain did not join. The next turn the US declared war :/

In 2.1 does accepting the french armistice exclude spain from joining or must all the objectives be captured earlier?

richardsd
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Post by richardsd » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:29 am

Rico476 wrote:There was a game where Casablanca fell in early november of 41, since this was before december I thought I had just made it. But then during the following turn after it was captured spain did not join. The next turn the US declared war :/

In 2.1 does accepting the french armistice exclude spain from joining or must all the objectives be captured earlier?
you have to reject the French Armistace

Return to “MILITARY HISTORY™ Commander - Europe at War : General Discussion”