PSP/DS/PC/MAC : WWII turn based grand strategy game
Moderators: firepowerjohan, rkr1958, Happycat, Slitherine Core
- Corporal - Strongpoint
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:22 am
Hello!! I would like to ask ...why can't Western Allies and Italy produce paratroopers? We are in 1942 in a multiplay game!
- Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A
- Posts: 1127
- Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:30 am
Man0lo wrote:Hello!! I would like to ask ...why can't Western Allies and Italy produce paratroopers? We are in 1942 in a multiplay game!
they will come soon!
Para 'ability' and quantity is limited, I don't remember exactly when the ability arrives, but it does
- Major-General - Tiger I
- Posts: 2274
- Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:00 am
they will be aviliable in 1943 .
- 2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2
- Posts: 678
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:55 pm
- Location: Poland
US and UK can build para in 1942. I think 1 per country in 1942. More in subsequent years.
Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few.
- Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:36 pm
Paras need to be trained/converted in nation's core hexes too, if I recall correctly. Maybe you're trying to convert the units outside their homeland?