Re: I keep forgetting this

Post by duncanr » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:29 am

thing to note - playing the AI isn't much use, much better to play a person

sPzAbt653
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by sPzAbt653 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:22 am

I can understand that, I'm on my third full 1939-45 run thru and I can see how a human opponent would be much better. However, that mode of play doesn't suit my lifestyle. Its a shame there isn't an editor like TOAW where we can have some ability to work on the computer opponent.

I could also really use an 'undo' button. It's such an obvious thing to have that I suppose the designers are totally against it for cheat reasons, I guess. But in solitaire mode there could be one. That way if people cheat they only cheat themselves.

Also, the End Turn button doesn't have a verification dialog, which would be nice. And the 'x' buttons for the advanced options should be 'check marks', as checking them means they are on, and ''x' is a universal negative which makes it appear they are all off. There are some other nit picks but I don't want to sound like I am griping. I never played any version earlier than 3.0 so I don't know how much progress has been made, but there certainly are some very nice features to this game. Tightening a few of these things up and improving solitaire play would seem to me to be more important than adding espionage.

duncanr
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by duncanr » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:00 pm

the game is updated only for person to person play, some very minor tweaks have been made to support solo play

Return to “MILITARY HISTORY™ Commander - Europe at War : General Discussion”